Local amateurs

Annon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately the best ones will have no interest in signing for Town . . Dixon, Huby, King from Wath Brow. Lowrey from Kells. Worthington, Lister from Distington.

I hear most amateurs around here use steroids? Surely town will test them before signing so don't make the mistake Whitehaven did last year?

Scott Akehurst should get another chance if he is interested .

My thoughts exactly

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Unfortunately the best ones will have no interest in signing for Town . . Dixon, Huby, King from Wath Brow. Lowrey from Kells. Worthington, Lister from Distington.

at the final yesterday someone said worthington had signed for the jambos..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

I hear most amateurs around here use steroids? Surely town will test them before signing so don't make the mistake Whitehaven did last year?

LOAD OF ######,

"Most amateurs use steroids" what an appalling statement to make ! While there would be some individuals and teams who believe and accept using steroids is acceptable, the vast majority do not.

I suspect the thread was put up by a troll and his main goal was to bait everyone with that comment .

I suspect the thread was put up by a troll and his main goal was to bait everyone with that comment .

Think he was meaning the big lad haven signed from Ellenborough last season there maybe is a few who are on juice but certainly not the majority

Its fair to say there is a lot of steroid usage in the amateur game, albeit not on the scale of the sweeping statement made. That in turn means the player you see in amateur ranks isnt always going to be the player you would get at a profesional club.

For what its worth Scott George is the best player Distington have

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Its fair to say there is a lot of steroid usage in the amateur game, albeit not on the scale of the sweeping statement made. That in turn means the player you see in amateur ranks isnt always going to be the player you would get at a profesional club.

For what its worth Scott George is the best player Distington have

Is it right use have a good youth coming through? Heard a few names from Seaton flying around about signing.. Especially a young half back who's dad is on the board?

Our under 16s won two WCYL titles in a row and produced a fantastic ammount of talented young players including three at superleague clubs two of whom will have first team squad numbers next season, who are still only 17/18

Im sure they are being monitored Annon but in my eyes theyre a work in progress as they mature physically, however in the near future there are several that wont just make the professional ranks but excel. Our players player award this season was shared by two 17 year olds in there first year of open age rugby

Same applies to the crop of lads in this seasons Ellbra under 16s also

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Archived