italy v wales world cup qualifier

Just home from Monza!!

Cracking game and a fabulous weekend. Loved the Stadium - just a shame a few more people didn't fill it up. Plenty of good fun with the local Italians and the teachers from the British School in Milan. 

Monza is a great venue for rugby league and I hope we can revisit some time for more international games.

Now I'll be planning for the World Cup games, including a visit to PNG. Hopefully Wales Rugby League will be able to offer some packages for our supporters very soon. The flights between games will be almost as far as the flight to PNG!!  THe Perth Double-heade should be a cracking fixture.

One happy Wales fan!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any game highlights anywhere, not found any yet?

From a Saints point of view I'm interested to see how young Ben Morris went.

Morgan Knowles played well for Wales last year and made the step up to 1st team. Morris had a good year in the U19's so hoping he can follow suit.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Morgan Knowles played well for Wales last year and made the step up to 1st team. Morris had a good year in the U19's so hoping he can follow suit.

This link is for the full game.

Shame that Regan Grace was recalled by Saints - he was outstanding in the Serbia game. I was told he was recalled by Saints for development; I doubt that would have happened if he'd been selected for England... and its not just Saints. International selection for Wales doesn't seem to be treated with the respect it should have.

Ben Morris was great, played out of position at centre but scored two tries and looked very good.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Archived