championship 8's fixtures

redditchbulldog

No wonder clubs can't attract more supporters with us and Dewsbury home same day same time and having to contend with Bradford at home as well.

Mindst you Oldham, Swinton and Rochdale teams could share one team bus between them.

To be fair to Rfl i think they had all info to sort fixtures on Monday check any errors with Clubs and publicise Wednesday but needed to satisfy themselves as best they can that Swinton could fulfill fixtures due to their cash problems. It has been bad but not an easy situation . Just hope they were right with decision to include Swinton in fixtures and they can now complete them.

fair comment Kevin, but surely they have plenty of staff to help sort this out unless they have down sized the staffing. Red Hall car park appears to be full every time I pass and that's in a morning.

So do I about Swinton.

Rog RFL downsized beginning of the year as they made quite a few of the league administrators redundant , where we had 1 administrator who just dealt with all the Midlands , we now have one that deals with Midlands,Yorkshire and North East so getting spread out rather thinnly

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Just get a fixture played I'm missing the dogs. We've requested a home fixture for pink weekend. Bulls would suffice

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I knew it, I absolutely knew it .... Weekend of September the 9th I'm in Batley, because my daughter starts College in Leeds on the 13th, and we're in Toulouse.... I knew it. If i ever meet Murphy, he'd better watch out...:girlwah:

Nah we'll lose all our games on purpose because that run will cost the club a fortune! 

Let Dewsbury have it their desperate for some success it's like the ugly sisters fighting over Cinderbatley's shoe!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Nah we'll lose all our games on purpose because that run will cost the club a fortune! 

Let Dewsbury have it their desperate for some success it's like the ugly sisters fighting over Cinderbatley's shoe!

I will drag this one up when you start getting excited towards the end of September. After all, a quality squad built with the income from last year's success shouldn't be struggling to make fifth should it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived