Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

distantdog

Shirt Sponsorship

Starting a little earlier this year!

As many of you know, for a number of years, the members of this forum have clubbed together to sponsor a players shirt. We have at times sponsored two players, though last year we only sponsored one, that being James Harrison. 

I would like to continue this season, initially sponsoring James again, who I feel is in for an even better season than last.

Since we began this initiative, the average amount paid has been approximately £25 per person, with a chance to win the said player's shirt in a raffle for all the contributing members!

So, if anyone is interested in contributing, then please get in touch through this forum. I will leave it open for a good while this season, with no doubt plenty of bumps as reminders! 

Thanks in advance.

Please count me in as well.

Yep me too again DD

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

stick us down too dd fella,

only just got home and seen this one as i were rushed into hospital just before cas v leeds kickoff...  onwards n upwards..

7 hours ago, silverback said:

stick us down too dd fella,

only just got home and seen this one as i were rushed into hospital just before cas v leeds kickoff...  onwards n upwards..

you're in. Hope you are ok!

3 hours ago, distantdog said:

you're in. Hope you are ok!

i am now dd, but if your ever in chest pain and have a blueish face dont drive to hospital.or try wait until after game..:rtfm: its an heart attack.. 3 days in pinders and they worked wonders,am like an highly tuned missile now, fish n fruite for a few years thou.. they work wonders them nurses and doctors and shouldent be overworked understaffed and underpaid, worse of it is now i aint to shout at refs..:scout:  UP THE DOGGIES,