2018 Squad

IAmASeatonRanger

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back Sam.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Excellent to have you back Sam, well done again board great signing...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Chuffed to bits Sam has give it another go with Town. He never quite got it going because a mix of injuries and being put on the wing then never getting the ball. I don't think we have even seen a glimpse of what he can do yet when you look at how highly regarded he was as an amateur. Hopefully Leon can add a bit of polish and get the best out of him.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

2 minutes ago, CASS said:

It's looking good now . What's anyones thoughts on DR or loan players will we have or need any this season ?

Does DR = Dan Rooney? If so yes please. Wouldn't say no to Scott Aikhurst too!

Unfortunately I think you're meaning dual reg. I'd prefer loans, at least we'd have them for the season (hopefully) which gives the club and the player some stability.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

5 minutes ago, ChunkyOnion said:

Does DR = Dan Rooney? If so yes please. Wouldn't say no to Scott Aikhurst too!

Unfortunately I think you're meaning dual reg. I'd prefer loans, at least we'd have them for the season (hopefully) which gives the club and the player some stability.

Sorry to disappoint I meant dual reg.

No problem with a small number of good  loans over a long spell , quality is all that matters to me wherever it’s from.  Standard of guys like Davies and Fell are a cut above what we have in the main, and bring a good SL ethic . Other teams are imbibing SL talent so you need to keep up and hopefully Pryce will be working the phones to see what’s about that can add something 

37 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Fantastic to see Sam back , potentially a brilliant fullback given game time and a bit of luck with injuries, Scott also signing so two quality additions, well done board.

Oh well that's the next fuzzy head game spoiled! Cheers snoop :P

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

I'd like to see one or two more but 4 stone heavier and a foot taller than we've seen to press 

Haha mate that's exactly what ive been thinking..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived