your thoughts

4 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

I don't get that one :crying::cry::scratchhead:

OK got it now.  Thanks to supplemental information!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

5 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

I don't get that one :crying::cry::scratchhead:

They are rowlocks - pronounced 'rollocks'.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

14 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

I was actually raising the architectural value of the buildings of Britain, fantastic stone mills, churches etc are left to rack and ruin and demolished in the blink of an eye while structures of the 60s 70s and 80s are given this status for what? I don't see what that has to do with racism, if it was a multi story car park or a supermarket I would raise the same question.

Yes they would and do.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Plenty of unused churches, chapels and other church buildings get de-consecrated and re-purposed. If there's architectural merit, it often gets preserved one way or another.

The number of listed Christian buildings in the UK must number in many many thousands, compared to a handful or two each for other faiths.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, Futtocks said:

Plenty of unused churches, chapels and other church buildings get de-consecrated and re-purposed. If there's architectural merit, it often gets preserved one way or another.

The number of listed Christian buildings in the UK must number in many many thousands, compared to a handful or two each for other faiths.

There were 1,750 mosques in the UK in 2016, the last year I could find figures for on a summary glance on Google (that's up from 400 in 1991 - quite a speedy rise).  There are about 50,000 churches.

On 3/13/2018 at 7:56 PM, ckn said:

Easy... if you get offended by this then you’re a racist. Is that the thread finished?

Not only that but the story never said "No churches were harmed during the making of this report!" so why bring it up?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived