23 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delaney should have been the first to run the ball up after the handbags, taking it on the 4th and running at a centre makes him look soft. James Graham would have been at the front of the que and gone for the biggest player on the opposing team.

If you missed the Radio 5 Sport Extra half time interview with former Wigan and Workington player John Burke, you may want to catch up on it later. He was paralysed by an accident during a match in 1978, aged just 21.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

If you missed the Radio 5 Sport Extra half time interview with former Wigan and Workington player John Burke, you may want to catch up on it later. He was paralysed by an accident during a match in 1978, aged just 21.

Yeh a lot of people who were there like my old man still have bad memories of that day . Really terrible 

8 minutes ago, Mark S said:

This ref will never take charge of a Leeds game again!

Every time I've seen Kendall referree recently it's boiled over. The players don't seem to respect him and constantly push their luck in a way you don't see with the likes of thaler or Bentham. It's like watching a substitute teacher. 

Archived