Indigenous Round

I don't like stuff like an indigenous round but some of the kits of the NRL clubs for this are magic, and why they don't use them all through the season and then have a transportation round is beyond me.

But what could we do here that would get us kits like those?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

10 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

On a side issue the shirts the officials have worn in these rounds have reflected the rounds the one in the Anzac round was impressive 

Thanks I meant to mention the ref  shirts which were in marked contrast to some of the CBA club shirts on offer.

Along with the Transportation round they could have a ten quid round.

Not really what youre getting at I know but I remember Hull having a Sid Domic designed shirt one year in that "indigenous" style. Think it was a magic shirt.

Edit: This one. 2014 apparently but it seems longer ago than that.

2014-hull-fc-rugby-league-shirt-adults-2

1 hour ago, MZH said:

Not really what youre getting at I know but I remember Hull having a Sid Domic designed shirt one year in that "indigenous" style. Think it was a magic shirt.

Edit: This one. 2014 apparently but it seems longer ago than that.

2014-hull-fc-rugby-league-shirt-adults-2

FYI - these symbols are people. There are also waterholes on the shirt.

CCB10B91-F632-46FC-B2A0-4DCD585ABD32.jpeg

Heritage round Celtic, Roman, Anglo-Saxon and Norman designs would do do it, I did find some examples from a modern tee-shirt company but they lacked a lot!

My club the Titans have fantastic colours, yet we have far too many ###### jerseys.

The Indigenous jersey is marvelous, as are many of our Indigenous jerseys.

This one was designed by Preston Campbell.

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

10 hours ago, Oxford said:

... and why they don't use them all through the season and then have a transportation round is beyond me.

Surely “Transportation Round” was dead and buried after the Stobart Super League saga?

8 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Why don’t you like “stuff” like an indigenous round?

The intention is nice but a bit more than lip service is required it's a personal thing and I don't expect anyone to share it .... sort of like Mother's Day or How about being nice to your Mother all year, it's a lot to ask I know.

The point about the kits is also it's one way, and a very easy one, to mark out our sport in the market place.

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

Heritage round Celtic, Roman, Anglo-Saxon and Norman designs would do do it, I did find some examples from a modern tee-shirt company but they lacked a lot!

Northumbrians, Brigantes, Iceni, Fwyllengi, Ddaeruweng, and for most who identify as English "Offcumdens", oh and Essex.

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

9 minutes ago, Mister Ting said:

Northumbrians, Brigantes, Iceni, Fwyllengi, Ddaeruweng, and for most who identify as English "Offcumdens", oh and Essex.

I identify English as a system of historical heritage of settlers and stealers without who we wouldn't be here so thanks to ancestors, and use what they left to sell TGG. Maori (black) v Frankish Blue, blanc, Rouge) Symbols and designs.

Now that's a World Cup worth thinking about!

North American Indian designs v Inuit symbols!

55 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I identify English as a system of historical heritage of settlers and stealers without who we wouldn't be here so thanks to ancestors, and use what they left to sell TGG. Maori (black) v Frankish Blue, blanc, Rouge) Symbols and designs.

Now that's a World Cup worth thinking about!

North American Indian designs v Inuit symbols!

What about Lancashire?

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

Archived