Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AB Knight

R15 Toon on Tour

Recommended Posts

This one won't be easy, like us Newcastle are on a good run of form. Also I wasn't convinced by Lingard's pre match Keighley comments about having the better strike players out wide, but on this occassion Newcastle genuinely do have some very good strike players out wide - Tuoyo Egodo, Theerapol Ritson and Lewis Young.

Our only ever present this season, Connor Robinson, will possibly miss this one along with Tim Spears. Hope Chris Siddons is back to add some leadership as Spears will be a big loss. Also I wonder who will partner Cockayne, is it a run out for Liam Jackson or can we get Matty Marsh on DR?

I think this will be our most difficult home test since the Bradford match, Newcastle have half decent support so I hope we can push for a 1500 crowd. I'm going for York by 16.

Edited by AB Knight
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AB Knight said:

This one won't be easy, like us Newcastle are on a good run of form. Also I wasn't convinced by Lingard's pre match Keighley comments about having the better strike players out wide, but on this occassion Newcastle genuinely do have some very good strike players out wide - Tuoyo Egodo, Theerapol Ritson and Lewis Young.

Our only ever present this season, Connor Robinson, will possibly miss this one along with Tim Spears. Hope Chris Siddons is back to add some leadership as Spears will be a big loss. Also I wonder who will partner Cockayne, is it a run out for Liam Jackson or can we get Matty Marsh on DR?

I think this will be our most difficult home test since the Bradford match, Newcastle have half decent support so I hope we can push for a 1500 crowd. I'm going for York by 16.

I would like to see thiabault Frank used at halfback if Connor does  miss out, quite  agree  this will be a very tough one played in front of 1589 very passionate  fan's 

Up the kneets ???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AB Knight said:

This one won't be easy, like us Newcastle are on a good run of form. Also I wasn't convinced by Lingard's pre match Keighley comments about having the better strike players out wide, but on this occassion Newcastle genuinely do have some very good strike players out wide - Tuoyo Egodo, Theerapol Ritson and Lewis Young.

Our only ever present this season, Connor Robinson, will possibly miss this one along with Tim Spears. Hope Chris Siddons is back to add some leadership as Spears will be a big loss. Also I wonder who will partner Cockayne, is it a run out for Liam Jackson or can we get Matty Marsh on DR?

I think this will be our most difficult home test since the Bradford match, Newcastle have half decent support so I hope we can push for a 1500 crowd. I'm going for York by 16.

depends if we have egodo on duel reg from Castleford, don't forget our winger mo agoro very strong and quick and with lewis young and tee ritson them 3 are lightning quick, though you guys are a top side no doubt about that, tyler craig, Ben dent and jack aldous may all feature too, tyler has been getting a few trys lately.

Edited by Thunder fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thunder have won their last  4 games, but three of those were against the bottom 3 teams. I don't doubt it will be a tough game, but the Knights are good enough to take the points. I'll take them to win by 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Cant see us winning by 20.

1 point  victory will do me but not my heart.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 8:07 AM, AB Knight said:

This one won't be easy, like us Newcastle are on a good run of form. Also I wasn't convinced by Lingard's pre match Keighley comments about having the better strike players out wide, but on this occassion Newcastle genuinely do have some very good strike players out wide - Tuoyo Egodo, Theerapol Ritson and Lewis Young.

Our only ever present this season, Connor Robinson, will possibly miss this one along with Tim Spears. Hope Chris Siddons is back to add some leadership as Spears will be a big loss. Also I wonder who will partner Cockayne, is it a run out for Liam Jackson or can we get Matty Marsh on DR?

I think this will be our most difficult home test since the Bradford match, Newcastle have half decent support so I hope we can push for a 1500 crowd. I'm going for York by 16.

Neither Matty marsh or will dagger included in rovers line up on Friday so could be useful additions with Connor Robinson probably not playing this weekend, also would help with racking up the five games needed to feature in later league matches.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read the Press, outside chance that JBF could return which would be a huge boost.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Connor rob and Tim probably missing this weekend , we the 18th man need to be on top form, let's roar the lads all the way to the championship.

Up the 100% kneets.???

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thunder fan said:

got our own injurys too, you guys should win, hope I'm wrong.

Who's missing for Newcastle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 5:56 PM, AB Knight said:

Who's missing for Newcastle?

fullback ritson is out, also scrum half marginet and hooker simons.

Edited by Thunder fan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thunder fan said:

fullback ritson is out, also scrum half marginet and hooker simons.

The curse of my 'ones to watch' programme column, every time I choose an opposition player they end up not playing! Safe journey over anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

The curse of my 'ones to watch' programme column, every time I choose an opposition player they end up not playing! Safe journey over anyway.

Keep it up, try and pick half a dozen Bulls players. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great defence today against a very useful thunder outfit, ground out a good victory today with a few players missing .

Roll on Donny at home next week.

Up the tenacious kneets???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Great defence today against a very useful thunder outfit, ground out a good victory today with a few players missing .

Roll on Donny at home next week.

Up the tenacious kneets???

I'd take their number 6 and 14

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

I'd take their number 6 and 14

Thought their no 6 Lewis Young was man of the match by a mile, we found him difficult to handle. IMO for much of the match Thunder looked the better side and it was only our tight defence that kept us in it at times. We sorely missed the leadership of our senior players and the guile of Connor .

Having said all that we did well to find a way to win against a very determined Thunder.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

I'd take their number 6 and 14

Lewis young at 6 would really suit amber and black.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...