Batley Bulldogs

RogerT

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, RogerT said:

I added him to the matrix

Roger AKA Mr Smith, if your in charge of the Matrix could you ensure we win a few more games please!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Is dual reg good or bad this week?

bad for me,season tickets cut up once its confirmed... potman could a coached that great set a lads better. bring sammat and roby in and they will play naff after a month,just no ambition in getting a proper coach in,and were told get used to it hes getting 2 more year to turn it round,

34 minutes ago, silverback said:

bad for me,season tickets cut up once its confirmed... potman could a coached that great set a lads better. bring sammat and roby in and they will play naff after a month,just no ambition in getting a proper coach in,and were told get used to it hes getting 2 more year to turn it round,

Apologies, understand now!!

There would be 100 home fans if so

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived