M.O.M Swinton v Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

31 minutes ago, mav33 said:

Is that ooooo what a referee? Did he lose his  pea? Or is it a rhyme May33 thinks the team are all at sea? Or all they all noughts and you have nought to say? I am trying desperately hard to place your vote. However it is doubly difficult as I looked at the RL Express and found that Briscoe was playing on both wings. I bet he was tired. Can anybody tell me who was on the other wing or is it going to be ooooooooooo I don't know.

Ok no vote since Wednesday so I am closing it down at 5pm. At the moment Hardcastle is just in front of Goulding with Briscoe just edging Reynolds. We seem to have new winners every week. The end result is going to be very interesting. 

Because of the variation of the vote although they have not scored recently D Smith is still in front on 7, King and Watson have 6, and Newman has 4. We have 4 on three, three on two and three on one. 

Archived