Menzie Yere

Great news for Menzie and his family.

http://www.sheffieldeagles.com/article/52611/update-menzie-yere

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

8 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Is he still able to play for Sheffield?

In what way? I suppose if he has residency that means he can work here. I'm not sure if there's any issue with his status as an overseas player in terms of registration. As for his fitness level and ability to play at the level of the Championship, only he and Mark Aston will know that. I do know that he loves playing rugby and if he can, he'll play somewhere.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

On 06/04/2019 at 10:45, tim2 said:

In what way? I suppose if he has residency that means he can work here. I'm not sure if there's any issue with his status as an overseas player in terms of registration. As for his fitness level and ability to play at the level of the Championship, only he and Mark Aston will know that. I do know that he loves playing rugby and if he can, he'll play somewhere.

He has been playing for Sheffield Hawks,recently.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

On 12/04/2019 at 16:45, leaguefan13 said:

Signed for Doncaster 

Technically signed for Sheffield, on a month's loan at Doncaster.

Scored a try in the win over Batley.

Archived