The Widnes Aces

A supporter of a club who started with team full of imports and which has spent much of it's 40 year's existence hugely dependent on imports complaining about where a brand new club's players come from.

If there was a TotalRL surreal thread chart this would surely be a serious contender for number one.

13 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Don't be bitter, i'm sure there'll be loads of potential Canadian players coming through once they're up and running like there was at Tor..... maybe not

Well, yeah, give them 40 years in the league like London have had and absolutely no doubt there will be.

I think London are more than worth those 40 years btw.

2 hours ago, daz39 said:

Don't be bitter, i'm sure there'll be loads of potential Canadian players coming through once they're up and running like there was at Tor..... maybe not

Well there might be a few, if the clubs coaching staff are truly interested in finding them and developing them, you know just like Noble and Rowley were are Tor....., then again maybe you are right.

Archived