Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Manfred Mann

NRL Playoffs

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Game over. 

Vossy’s overdoing it with the superlatives these days. Starting to grate. Tries like this don’t need overselling.

I have no issue, they’re brilliantly executed tries combined with individual brilliance. Storms ball movement at pace is fantastic. When you see SL games with poorly directed passes, particularly from dummy half, it really is a pleasure to watch this. A masterclass from Melbourne 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

I have no issue, they’re brilliantly executed tries combined with individual brilliance. Storms ball movement at pace is fantastic. When you see SL games with poorly directed passes, particularly from dummy half, it really is a pleasure to watch this. A masterclass from Melbourne 

Masterclass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

I have no issue, they’re brilliantly executed tries combined with individual brilliance. Storms ball movement at pace is fantastic. When you see SL games with poorly directed passes, particularly from dummy half, it really is a pleasure to watch this. A masterclass from Melbourne 

Exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoubleD said:

Melbourne are playing a different game to Canberra 

Their playing a different game to anyone so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canberra have had a real dig this half & Williams has been good but the Storm have just absorbed everything then delivered the knockout,just too good tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Game over. 

Vossy’s overdoing it with the superlatives these days. Starting to grate. Tries like this don’t need overselling.

Vossy's been doing this all season. The 'banter' with his co-commentators gets a bit much at times. In previous years it's felt just like his natural enthusiasm, but this year it just feels a bit forced.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here`s my take on it:

*  Raiders caught twice in the first 10 minutes with the ball in a second rowers hands on the fifth,

*  Rapana playing out of position in the centres,

*  Croker is past it,

*  Melbourne even with six-again are masters at slowing the tackle down,

* Latest tactic of Melbourne, stopping the play when someone supposedly injured, nice little rest, ready to defend next set,

* Where was Wighton, Tapine,

* That Canterbury bloke for the Raiders Corey H. showed how the forwards should have been running,

* Raiders didn`t fire with fire, they must have known that ambush was coming, this is the Storm and this is a semi-final.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thirteenthman said:

Vossy's been doing this all season. The 'banter' with his co-commentators gets a bit much at times. In previous years it's felt just like his natural enthusiasm, but this year it just feels a bit forced.

 You reckon you got it bad, because it was in Brisbane and covid, we had the B-team on channel 9, Paul Vautin whos idea of a joke is to exaggerate wildly e.g. he`s played a million games !! and thurston with that mouth breathers laugh every two minutes. Bad night all round.                                                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...