Sign in to follow this  
Futtocks

Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw

Leeds v Hull FC or Wigan

Salford v Warrington

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Wire v Wigan final but if there’s is going to be a shock I’d say Salford more likely to win than Leeds. 

• Like 1

Leeds have really done it tough getting this far in the competition! Joking apart, I really hope Salford win it, a breath of fresh air to see a smaller Club win something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

Leeds have really done it tough getting this far in the competition! Joking apart, I really hope Salford win it, a breath of fresh air to see a smaller Club win something.

Agreed, this year I’d like to see smaller clubs make the two finals, as it won’t affect attendances and look rubbish on tv.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Agreed, this year I’d like to see smaller clubs make the two finals, as it won’t affect attendances and look rubbish on tv.

Good idea. 😊

Why not have a "Smaller Club" Cup? How do you measure the size of a club, though? 

Four legs good - two legs bad

25 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Good idea. 😊

Why not have a "Smaller Club" Cup? How do you measure the size of a club, though? 

Size of support and trophies won in the modern era. But with regard to getting a big CC cup final crowd I’d say any two of Wigan, Saints, Leeds, Wire, Bradford and Saints. Dull I know, but having 50,000 there really doesn’t look good. 

Edited by Eddie

I would have thought that covid has taught us that crowd counting is not as important as the product on the field. The speed of the game now is bringing smaller agile players back into the game which makes it more entertaining. 

• Like 1

If Salford get to the final and then win the trophy will they have to pay a bond next year to protect against a low attendance ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1