2 hours ago, Damien said:

I find this interesting because I thought there had been a huge decline in new car sales due to the pandemic with furlough and working from home. I know over the last year I've been contacted fairly regularly from a couple of dealers, who I have bought from before, trying to sell me new cars as they have a lot to shift.

They have stock of pre-built ones but they may not be the right colour, trim or have the optional extras you want. If you want to spec your own then it’s a factory build order and they are experiencing huge delays. Even on cars as uniquitous as a Toyota Yaris - my wife recently ordered a new hybrid Yaris and the delivery estimate is end of September.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

26 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Might thoughts are with you.....

Not specific to this point, but this is what has annoyed me when buying. Reached out to a few 'car' folk, buy this, buy that, this is rubbish etc.. i know best etc

Its a modern car, it'll be rate

5 hours ago, MattSantos said:

Not specific to this point, but this is what has annoyed me when buying. Reached out to a few 'car' folk, buy this, buy that, this is rubbish etc.. i know best etc

Its a modern car, it'll be rate

Lol I'm joking. As my dad used to say if it gets you from a to b.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

13 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Lol I'm joking. As my dad used to say if it gets you from a to b.

Aye, no dramas my side. Gingerjon drives a Hyundai, couldnt bring myself to do same 

16 hours ago, MattSantos said:

Gingerjon drives a Hyundai, couldnt bring myself to do same 

umbrella middle finger GIF

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

27 minutes ago, Shadow said:

image.jpeg.b3493737e46965b12b652749157f041a.jpeg

Get yourself one of these. 

Everyone loves a Truck. 

Unless you're a Hedgehog.

A friend of mine has an imported F-150 Raptor, it’s absolutely rapid for a thing that size. Lot of fun to drive.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

A friend of mine has an imported F-150 Raptor, it’s absolutely rapid for a thing that size. Lot of fun to drive.

Mine is the 3.2litre diesel, it's remarkably civilised inside and gives me better mileage than my brother's 2.5 TDi Disco used to give him. 

Also, it's surprising how popular you become when something big needs shifting or dragging.