Squad 2022

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

It was wrong when we used it apparently but now some other teams are using it its OK, how's that work?

never said it was wrong , same as when we used KR , we gained so did you😉

See Hellewell started for Salford in their good win in Toulouse.Rowley must have had confidence in him.Like i said earlier i think he has done enough this season to get into our side as he works harder than some.I would not have sent him out on loan but included him in our 17 all day long because of his versatility.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

See Hellewell started for Salford in their good win in Toulouse.Rowley must have had confidence in him.Like i said earlier i think he has done enough this season to get into our side as he works harder than some.I would not have sent him out on loan but included him in our 17 all day long because of his versatility.

He's done ok for us but apparently Salford only had 17 fit players yesterday, he's a reliable if unspectacular player and they were desperate for an extra body.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, haskey said:

\Where have you heard this.

Grandson told me about it tuther week comes from twittersphere someone called Flatcappers who posted     Hearing reports of Connor Jones to Newcastle is a done deal, weather this is for this season or next i am unsure, but either way, another ridiculous decision from the club if true

Having said that here's some more of his  posts to show he really has his finger on the pulse 

If i wake up tomorrow and Brian McDermott is still our head coach I'm gonna assassinate the annoying person 

I'm sorry, but Leilua, Broadbent and Briscoe as an attacking and defensive edge are absolutely wxxx 

Jesse is a dog shagger, Jesse is a dog shagger na na na na

Having said that heres some more of his insight of all things FEV

28 minutes ago, POR said:

Grandson told me about it tuther week comes from twittersphere someone called Flatcappers who posted     Hearing reports of Connor Jones to Newcastle is a done deal, weather this is for this season or next i am unsure, but either way, another ridiculous decision from the club if true

Having said that here's some more of his  posts to show he really has his finger on the pulse 

If i wake up tomorrow and Brian McDermott is still our head coach I'm gonna assassinate the annoying person 

I'm sorry, but Leilua, Broadbent and Briscoe as an attacking and defensive edge are absolutely wxxx 

Jesse is a dog shagger, Jesse is a dog shagger na na na na

Having said that heres some more of his insight of all things FEV

One of my old bosses used to say don't drink on an empty head.You could say that about posting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pickersgill back in training? 

• Like 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 4 weeks later...

This probably relates more to a future "Squad 2023" thread, but the Fev Twitter account has just posted "Sleep tight Cappers, big news on the way tomorrow!" together with a photo of Kheirallah, Ford and Leilua being interviewed by George Riley.

I wonder if that means those 3 are all being retained, well if so I'd be very happy with that (I know plenty on here haven't been that impressed with Joey).

Edited by The Phantom Horseman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

This probably relates more to a future "Squad 2023" thread, but the Fev Twitter account has just posted "Sleep tight Cappers, big news on the way tomorrow!" together with a photo of Kheirallah, Ford and Leilua being interviewed by George Riley.

I wonder if that means those 3 are are all being retained, well if so I'd be very happy with that (I know plenty on here haven't been that impressed with Joey).

You'd have to assume that wouldn't you, and I'd be pleased with that as well. 

The biggest query to me however is who will coach us next year if we if we don't go up, and will they have the opportunity to have any input into the squad. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

30 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I wonder if that means those 3 are are all being retained, well if so I'd be very happy with that (I know plenty on here haven't been that impressed with Joey).

Only three P does that mean Ryley's going home❓

13 hours ago, POR said:

Only three P does that mean Ryley's going home❓

It doesn't necessarily mean that. The club tends to dripfeed this sort of news to us to keep the interest going. Really hope he signs though.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

1 minute ago, roversspud said:

It doesn't necessarily mean that. The club tends to dripfeed this sort of news to us to keep the interest going. Really hope he signs though.

True R but why didn't we drip feed them one at a time to keep the interest going ❓  I think we drip feed  more for new lads not resignings 

About the announcement R just thought it was funny out of the four lads we brought in from over the water only three were announced making me ask the question where's Ryley in all this furore

38 minutes ago, POR said:

True R but why didn't we drip feed them one at a time to keep the interest going ❓  I think we drip feed  more for new lads not resignings 

About the announcement R just thought it was funny out of the four lads we brought in from over the water only three were announced making me ask the question where's Ryley in all this furore

Hardly a furore. The club will no doubt tell us in their own good time wether he is or isn't staying. As I said, I really hope he does stay, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it one way or t'other. I take your point about it looking strange, but we're just outsiders looking in and have no knowledge of any negotiations that might be taking place. UTR.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!