Michael Shenton joins Hull FC...

• Like 1

England RU Coach Eddie Jones : "I spent a bit of time up at Hull and I like the full back there Connor, he's a tough, skilful player"

Jake Connor : "I've never played Union, it doesn't look that hard, you never say never but it looks too boring for me"

He's ###### anyway, always has been and always will be - absolutely stole a living at Cas*

* This is all a lie and I wish him nothing but success, one of the most genuine blokes ever.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

16 hours ago, Loiner said:

On the face of it looks like a good appointment, loads of experience at the top level. Why did cas let him go.

Danny Wilson has already gone the other way to Cas from Hull's academy set up. Guess it's a case of Lee Radford building his own coaching team.

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

4 hours ago, Ullman said:

Danny Wilson has already gone the other way to Cas from Hull's academy set up. Guess it's a case of Lee Radford building his own coaching team.

#prayforcas

• Haha 1

England RU Coach Eddie Jones : "I spent a bit of time up at Hull and I like the full back there Connor, he's a tough, skilful player"

Jake Connor : "I've never played Union, it doesn't look that hard, you never say never but it looks too boring for me"

On 28/09/2021 at 15:34, Ullman said:

Andy Last announced as new Cas assistant coach.

#pray for...

You know the rest.