Anglian Vipers

On 12/05/2023 at 22:13, Hello said:

Hey Eddie, can I ask the dreaded attendance question? Genuinely curious as to how much interest you might be getting.

Sorry mate just seen this. Average last season was around 100 (free entry of course). We’ve had one home game this season and I counted around 150. So not bad, considering few people in the area even know what League is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s an historic day with the first ever women’s rugby league match (9s) taking place in either Norfolk or Suffolk, Vipers v Bedford Tigers, kicks off at 12.30. That’s followed by the Vipers men v Bedford Tigers at 2.30 in an East RL league game. See link for the men’s programme. 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/spifr/wppi/#p=1

Edited by Eddie
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s an historic day with the first ever women’s rugby league match (9s) taking place in either Norfolk or Suffolk, Vipers v Bedford Tigers, kicks off at 12.30. That’s followed by the Vipers men v Bedford Tigers at 2.30 in an East RL league game. See link for the men’s programme. 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/spifr/wppi/#p=1

I was actually visiting family up the road from there, would have gone along if I'd have seen this thread in time. Next time maybe

Hope it all went well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, OnStrike said:

Another good result for the Anglian Vipers today @Eddie

I went to the Hemel game against Bedford. I see you're top of the league now. Any idea how many games are played, is there a final at the end of the season?

Hi mate, the Vipers didn’t play today, we were meant to play yesterday but sadly North Herts couldn’t get a team together so conceded the game. I think it’s recorded as 24-0, hence looking like we played.  

There are two more weekends and then into the play offs - semi finals and then grand final I think 👍