London Broncos v Whitehaven RLFC - Who Will Win? (Sun 13th Feb 2022)

London Broncos v Whitehaven RLFC - Who Will Win? (Sun 13th Feb 2022)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. London Broncos v Whitehaven RLFC - Who Will Win?

• London Broncos
    • Whitehaven RLFC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be much closer than people think, London have been ok for 60 mins, and a shambles for 20 mins on both games so far. I think Home advantage will get the broncos over the line but it won't be pretty, and probably only by one score.

If they lose this, Mustard will be under pressure, as with Part time and new squad, you could argue that losses to Widnes and Fax was expected, but he is on very thin ice if he loses this one

5 hours ago, crashmon said:

I think it will be much closer than people think, London have been ok for 60 mins, and a shambles for 20 mins on both games so far. I think Home advantage will get the broncos over the line but it won't be pretty, and probably only by one score.

If they lose this, Mustard will be under pressure, as with Part time and new squad, you could argue that losses to Widnes and Fax was expected, but he is on very thin ice if he loses this one

Agree pal,but I think the gaffer won't be on thin ice,the ice will be cracking if no win while Sunday. 

Apparently a few out from both teams with  injury and covid,don't know who names yet

4 minutes ago, NW10LDN said:

6-0 to Haven. At least London will have a derby game next year for the 300 fans who will turn up.

I would not be so sure.  I'm pretty sure David Hughes was not expecting two sucessive nilled games, and a London team who knock on when close to the line time after time after time.

Don't see a London win now until may 1st possibly?   and they could easily ship 80+ next week to Fev.   If that happens may not be a London team end of the year

9 minutes ago, crashmon said:

I would not be so sure.  I'm pretty sure David Hughes was not expecting two sucessive nilled games, and a London team who knock on when close to the line time after time after time.

Don't see a London win now until may 1st possibly?   and they could easily ship 80+ next week to Fev.   If that happens may not be a London team end of the year

8-0 to Haven. Be interested to see attendance for this. Moving to a Super League quality stadium and attracting new fans always needed a competitve squad which was in the running for promotion. I know funding was cut but the other owners who are targeting promotion are still putting the money in.

4 minutes ago, crashmon said:

Pretty much everybody (apart from London fans who are also wimbledon fans) predicted this. At least we are in a nice stadium for the final year of London Broncos history.

We had an outstanding coaching roster, a full-time squad that was playing at the top end of the Champ, a scholarship/academy headed up by an experienced and respected head of youth, a ground that could be used by the firsts right down to the youngest members of the London&SE community game but we traded most of that in - and for what?

Inexplicable.

9 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

but we traded most of that in - and for what

The chance to rent a run of the mill League Two football ground.

And two other grounds.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

My hope is slipping now.

If it gets to 0-5 the gaffer has to go ,end of.

Fev A

York H

Barrow A

Bradford H

Sheffield A

Could easily go 0-7, then away at Sheffield might be first hope.  

Question is more when will they score, more than when will they win.

Easily ship over 80 next week, and if nilled again, then what. When we lost 72-0 v Wigan our owner pulled the plug in a fit of rage and we almost went under.  A similar score is probably expected next week, going to be a long 2-3 weeks for London now

23 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

We had an outstanding coaching roster, a full-time squad that was playing at the top end of the Champ, a scholarship/academy headed up by an experienced and respected head of youth, a ground that could be used by the firsts right down to the youngest members of the London&SE community game but we traded most of that in - and for what?

Inexplicable.

No, explicable.

Explanation: David Hughes.

17 minutes ago, crashmon said:

Fev A

York H

Barrow A

Bradford H

Sheffield A

Could easily go 0-7, then away at Sheffield might be first hope.  

Question is more when will they score, more than when will they win.

Easily ship over 80 next week, and if nilled again, then what. When we lost 72-0 v Wigan our owner pulled the plug in a fit of rage and we almost went under.  A similar score is probably expected next week, going to be a long 2-3 weeks for London now

Well you really have got no hope. I think you will find things don't pan out as bad as you fear. I keep saying, part time does not mean relegation. The new players will be sorted away from the game. Hang in there. I have a soft spot for London, Even as a Oldham fan.

Archived