New signings

havenhater

2 young lads from Hull for Haven, whilst it's unavoidable for both teams having to get loan players in with the injuries in both teams, it's kind of took away the derby day feel a bit for me unfortunately, long gone are the days where the players were rivals never mind lads from different clubs playing 👎 

• Like 1

I think it looks like a case of just getting bodies in with both clubs . It’s tough getting game changing signings . I’m hoping we can pull something out the fire to give us a lift but obviously it’s not easy 

2 outside backs, happy with that. Think we have shown we can hold our own in the middle. Steele and Barnes strong 2nd rowers and hopefully we have introduced more of an attacking threat. Just hope Pez still available!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DocH said:

2 outside backs, happy with that. Think we have shown we can hold our own in the middle. Steele and Barnes strong 2nd rowers and hopefully we have introduced more of an attacking threat. Just hope Pez still available!

Not sure i share your confidence in our middles but 100% agree re Pez

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Not sure i share your confidence in our middles but 100% agree re Pez

Not saying i wouldn't welcome a big pacy powerful prop (or 2)  😀 just think our problem is more in the backs

2 minutes ago, DocH said:

Not saying i wouldn't welcome a big pacy powerful prop (or 2)  😀 just think our problem is more in the backs

Need to create space up middle for your outside edge,  but agree we do need some strike out wide, apart from Teare we have offered little to date

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dkw said:

Brilliant, we can bring out the old "Taity, Taity where ya fra...Cumbria (On loan), Cumbria (On loan)....

I remember a different chant we all sung to Taity from behind the sticks at Headingly at a challenge cup match. It wasn't as complimentary and involved him taking things where the sun doesn't shine. He took it in good humour, and enjoyed the banter pointing to the scoreboard.

• Haha 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!