Jump to content

Another day, another discount code


Recommended Posts

This time one for everyone*. England v Everybody Else at Warrington. Enter “OurLeague” for £10 off. I had a quick look at the £20 tickets and it works. 

*maybe. Who knows? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


45 minutes ago, Jughead said:

This time one for everyone*. England v Everybody Else at Warrington. Enter “OurLeague” for £10 off. I had a quick look at the £20 tickets and it works. 

*maybe. Who knows? 

That's disgraceful, taking advantage of that. You've let yourself and the whole sport down. That 50% discount might not even be for you.

Will no one think of the children?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

That's disgraceful, taking advantage of that. You've let yourself and the whole sport down. That 50% discount might not even be for you.

Will no one think of the children?

He should return them and offer to pay double the original price, those poor nurses and soldiers! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In fairness, I haven’t the faintest idea who this is aimed at. I saw it on social media (via the RedVee Twitter page) and thought I would see if it was the case, twenty-four hours after yesterday’s discount code fiasco and it appeared to work.

I can’t see any emails in my inbox or on the Our League app saying about this code so this could be another case like yesterday’s. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

That's disgraceful, taking advantage of that. You've let yourself and the whole sport down. That 50% discount might not even be for you.

Will no one think of the children?

Will no one think of the children?

They do, though, they do. Thinking about you all the time.

I'm interested in that drive, that rush to judgment, that is so prevalent in our society. We all know that pleasurable rush that comes from condemning, and in the short term it's quite a satisfying thing to do, isn't it?

J. K. Rowling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

In fairness, I haven’t the faintest idea who this is aimed at. I saw it on social media (via the RedVee Twitter page) and thought I would see if it was the case, twenty-four hours after yesterday’s discount code fiasco and it appeared to work.

I can’t see any emails in my inbox or on the Our League app saying about this code so this could be another case like yesterday’s. 

I had a marketing email from the RFL advertising this code. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Scubby said:

Let's hope the World Cup doesn't get littered with discount codes like 2013. Hopefully they have a much higher level of pre sales.

Nah. You're a mug if you pay full price for a rugby league event.

Budget sport.

  • Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...