Match thread: Championship Rd 16. Featherstone Rovers v Batley. Sunday 26th June 2022.

5 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Davis & Gale were dropped by all accounts 

i thought you lot didn’t look fit in the early stages of the second half holding on at the PTB trying to slow us down which didn’t work even when you had a few chances 

We came out of the blocks quicker & a lot more fired up 

I do think fev look low on confidence within themselves but McDermott will be struggling to raise them when injuries & folk not sticking to plans is happening 

To be honest the holding down at the PTB is something that every team has tried to do against us with varying degrees of success all season, Batley did it perfectly in the first half and we didn’t do it at all, we tried to change it in the second half but we were out enthused by a very well coached Batley team

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Hardcastle, Davis,Cuthbertson, Ferres, Bussey,Wilde and Gale, all out yesterday it's going to make a difference.

I really missed Bussey and Davis, plus Wildie. With a few of those shown we would have won, and not let us forget Kopczak.he is a good forward we missed.. 

40 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I really missed Bussey and Davis, plus Wildie. With a few of those shown we would have won, and not let us forget Kopczak.he is a good forward we missed.. 

Could have, should have. Fact is you have to win what's In front of you, and you lost to a better team on the day. You can't say for sure if other players had played you would have won. They could have had stinkers and we could have won by even more, but we will never know. We got the 2 points , end of.

• Like 6