First new signing for 2023.

RLDB

9 hours ago, Gaz Martin said:

Watching this world cup, I wonder what players are on the market as some of these games have been class. 

I too noticed Ben Evans coming off with what appeared to be a neck injury. 

Looked like he caught a forearm across the throat, seemed to be struggling to catch his breath. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bring back GB said:

Cresta dropping hints on Twitter that Tee could be on his way 

Where would he go?

Some kind of exchange deal with Salford perhaps? We all know Cresta and Paul Rowley have a good relationship.

On 19/10/2022 at 22:15, Gaz Martin said:

Watching this world cup, I wonder what players are on the market as some of these games have been class. 

I too noticed Ben Evans coming off with what appeared to be a neck injury. 

Would they be a transfer fee as he has a long term contract. Don’t think Salford have any money. Or is it player swapping 

Tee gone . Been in regular contact with wellens . Had coffee in st Helens with him day before Salford game . 

Club has had 2 official offers off st Helens plus one from Salford . 

And one un official off Leigh but after last day or two there well stocked for wing and full back . 

Only one place he's going 

3 minutes ago, Charlo23 said:

Tee gone . Been in regular contact with wellens . Had coffee in st Helens with him day before Salford game . 

Club has had 2 official offers off st Helens plus one from Salford . 

And one un official off Leigh but after last day or two there well stocked for wing and full back . 

Only one place he's going 

St.Helens ? No brainer.

30 minutes ago, Wandering pete said:

Following the well worn path taken by Les Quirk ,Tony Kay and Ade Gardner..Will be a hard act to follow but a more than adequate replacement for Regan Grace.Hopefully the compensation to involve more than a friendly against St Helens reserves

Could be Joe bullock / Kyle amor situation. Friendly agreed but they send under 23s . 

Better getting a recall option as opposed to a ###### friendly in early Jan and only attracting 1.5-2k paying reduced friendly rates 

1 hour ago, lifer said:

Luke Broadbent signs for Barrow

Decent player but seemed a bit of a hothead and too easily wound up when we played Haven this year. Having said that, if he's half the player his dad was, he'll be a good signing.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Tee not going to Saints according to Serious About RL

I think the lad who writes these articles just puts 2+2 together most of the time and hopes to get it right. 

He was the one who wrote that Sammut was definitely leaving and seems to have based his Ritson theory from Bennison getting the 5 shirt.

just because Bennison is getting the no5 jersey doesn't mean Tee isn't going there

• Like 1

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

1 hour ago, Jarc said:

I think the lad who writes these articles just puts 2+2 together most of the time and hopes to get it right. 

He was the one who wrote that Sammut was definitely leaving and seems to have based his Ritson theory from Bennison getting the 5 shirt.

Correct pal . 

It took so long to be completed as we as a club had a price and were not moving . 

Saint made 3+ offers until it was right for club . 

100% will be anoucend by end of weekend 

8 minutes ago, Charlo23 said:

Correct pal . 

It took so long to be completed as we as a club had a price and were not moving . 

Saint made 3+ offers until it was right for club . 

100% will be anoucend by end of weekend 

So it would appear Tee has played his last game for Barrow.

Massive task in replacing him, plus we've lost Miloudi so the right side strike which helped win us many games, has been severely diluted.

He deserves the chance though and I'm sure he'll be a SL superstar in no time!