Mon 11th Jul: Halifax Panthers v York City Knights KO 19:45 (Premier)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Halifax Panthers
    • York City Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/22 at 19:15

10 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Surely they would take it if they got there, if not, we need to seperate teams who dont want to play in SL in the structure from those that do. 

Or create a more equitable system that allows ambition to be realised.

2 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Fev vs Batley would be an awesome playoff game. Could you imagine Batley being 80 mins from SL? 

Yeah but they wouldn't  beat Leigh as much as it would great. Can't see them.losing again this season.

1 hour ago, ShropshireBull said:

We cant afford to put money into championship clubs to exploit the matthews effect and have no intention of making it to SL. I think Batley would take promotion, they just wisely dont want to go bust trying to get there. 

We need a professional structure and that needs to be funded adequately, that way you can have two divisions with proper P&R. Alm the bluster about minimum standards and licensing would result in a SL of 4 or 5 clubs, sharing the wealth between them and everyone else ceasing to exist in any meaningful way. It’s a pipe dream. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sentoffagain2 said:

There will only be one winner and it won't be York.When he gets back from the game Oxy will  give us the run down on how good Fax are.

Got to give Fax credit no matter how clueless York are they still had to do an hell of a lot of tackling. 

• Like 4

There will only be one winner and it won't be York.When he gets back from the game Oxy will  give us the run down on how good Fax are.

Oxy is fancying Fax to beat your lot, I honestly can't see how on this performance I think that Fev will win the battle up front and your backs will have to much guile, but I have known to be wrong before.

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Oxy is fancying Fax to beat your lot, I honestly can't see how on this performance I think that Fev will win the battle up front and your backs will have to much guile, but I have known to be wrong before.

Our last game of the regular season is Fax away and we love The Shay having won 11 out of the last 12.But unless we show quite a bit of improvement we will find it difficult.It is a match i am looking forward to.

Our last game of the regular season is Fax away and we love The Shay having won 11 out of the last 12.But unless we show quite a bit of improvement we will find it difficult.It is a match i am looking forward to.

There's  a few more twists and turns to come yet.

There's a danger of the England women's Football team scoring more points than York this evening.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

41 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

There's  a few more twists and turns to come yet.

Yes for us it is just keep winning.And our season will be resolved in the play offs.Tonight's game i thought York played better than the score suggests,they never stopped trying.How old is Danny Kirmond i remember him an age ago playing on the wing for Fev.He still puts a shift in.The thing i like about Fax is the team spirit.Players are constantly talking to each other not just one or two but over half the team.I think they are in front of where Grix thought they would be and should peak next season.As i said earlier the last match of the season should be a cracker and if we can'r get 3500/4000 spectators to it the game is in a poor state.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I have seen Oxy the other way .Once when we beat Fax he was on the verge of ringing up The Samaritans.He loves his Rugby League though.

I've got to admit that Oxy dose talk sense ( most of the time lol) and he's not usually wide of the mark.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Yes for us it is just keep winning.And our season will be resolved in the play offs.Tonight's game i thought York played better than the score suggests,they never stopped trying.How old is Danny Kirmond i remember him an age ago playing on the wing for Fev.He still puts a shift in.The thing i like about Fax is the team spirit.Players are constantly talking to each other not just one or two but over half the team.I think they are in front of where Grix thought they would be and should peak next season.As i said earlier the last match of the season should be a cracker and if we can'r get 3500/4000 spectators to it the game is in a poor state.

We usually take our fair share of the attendance.