First game is...

HaxbyKnight

• 1 month later...

First league game 4 week tomorrow, pre season starts next week .... 

Anyone else think we seem a bit disorganised? No squad numbers, no off field kit available, no mention of players fitness, no ticket prices, squad still seems light on numbers. I'm sure we had a fans forum last year about this time. 

11 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Anyone else think we seem a bit disorganised? No squad numbers, no off field kit available, no mention of players fitness, no ticket prices, squad still seems light on numbers. I'm sure we had a fans forum last year about this time. 

O K, probably going under the radar a bit rather than shouting how good we're going to be and then dissapoint. Hopefully at donny a week today we'll see the new squad numbers , massive changes this last year, owner , head coach, media man, things will be announced when known, anyway hope to see a few next sun and look forward to a decent season. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Picked up my knights shirt last week and hopefully this week more merchandise will be available to buy from the club shop,ticket prices for season tickets and match day have been out for ages and certainly we are still short of a recognised centre,but did read that we have spent more money on the squad than last season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Puk said:

Picked up my knights shirt last week and hopefully this week more merchandise will be available to buy from the club shop,ticket prices for season tickets and match day have been out for ages and certainly we are still short of a recognised centre,but did read that we have spent more money on the squad than last season.

Most of that is true however match day ticket prices haven’t been out for ages, there’s been no mention of match day price, nothing on the website (the only individual match ticket you can buy is for the Batley friendly) and I’ve not seen anything in the media either. 

There’s so much good stuff being done at YCK I just feel our communication needs to improve, and I’ve felt that way for a few years now (not just since Joe left). 

Onwards and upwards 🙂

• Like 2

On 07/01/2023 at 21:55, Nige Arro said:

Team wear now available , some of the coolest kit the club have ever come up with.......

.....IMO

Edited by Stirlin
  • Like 2