Ian Thornely

bruner

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Wigan saying it's 2 week? Thought you guys needed pace in the backs? 

Welcome aboard, Iain Thornley! 

🍒 The Wigan Warriors centre has joined the Raiders on an initial one-month loan deal and goes straight into contention this weekend.

Full story: https://jdg.media/thornley-loan

Not sure why everyone keeps bannging on about that we need pace. If only RL was as simple as passing it to the fast player. 🥴

Edited by bruner
  • Like 2

I think barrows trouble is lack of go forward,backs need a platform to work off,barrow should get a 9 who takes the team forward, I'm surprised barrow never signed marwood from barrow island, local lad who gets at teams and backs up ,also Foster is a big miss who took control of the pack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Town utd said:

I think barrows trouble is lack of go forward,backs need a platform to work off,barrow should get a 9 who takes the team forward, I'm surprised barrow never signed marwood from barrow island, local lad who gets at teams and backs up ,also Foster is a big miss who took control of the pack.

Hindsight is a great thing but which of our three current hookers would you have got rid of at the start of the season to accommodate Marwood coming in?

4 hours ago, Dave W said:

Hindsight is a great thing but which of our three current hookers would you have got rid of at the start of the season to accommodate Marwood coming in?

Saunders seeing as how cresta doesn't rate him and puts out of position players there instead of him

22 minutes ago, blue forever said:

Saunders seeing as how cresta doesn't rate him and puts out of position players there instead of him

The problem is, Marwood left Workington first time around because he wasn't getting any game time.

Why do you think he'd have wanted to sign for Barrow and face the same situation, sitting it out as third choice hooker? 

2 hours ago, Dave W said:

The problem is, Marwood left Workington first time around because he wasn't getting any game time.

Why do you think he'd have wanted to sign for Barrow and face the same situation, sitting it out as third choice hooker? 

I don't know if he'd want that, I didn't bring him up. I was merely answering your question as to which of our 3 hookers he could replace 

Edited by blue forever

From Towns present squad Jordan Burns and Sabutey perhaps........by the way Marwood is much appreciated by the Town faithful , has been injured this season but usually plays of the bench and raises tempo of the game when he comes on .

• Like 2