Sun 8th Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/23 at 17:30

That should have been reviewd for a penalty try

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Double jeopardy isn't it?

Ref should have just gone to the screen straight away, not after he had binned him, no double jeopardy then.

McGilvery had a clear run until he got smashed in the face.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I thought Naguama got up to play the ball then.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Wilkin just can't shutup, his job is to add quick observations not to read out War and Piece.

STFU Wilkin.

• Like 2

Just now, Old Frightful said:

I thought Naguama got up to play the ball then.

SO did I, he was tackled and went for a quick PTB

5 minutes ago, Padge said:

Ref should have just gone to the screen straight away, not after he had binned him, no double jeopardy then.

McGilvery had a clear run until he got smashed in the face.

So the priority for you is points against Leeds rather than penalising high shots? Ah, noted.

As far as I can see, Leeds have been whacked at home this afternoon at football and women's rugby, and Yorkshire have just lost at home too. Rhinos looking good for the sweep.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Utter garbage penalty to Seizer there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

So the priority for you is points against Leeds rather than penalising high shots? Ah, noted.

No, my priority is that players don't get away with stopping a try being scored by foul play.

From what I saw McGilvery would have scored  but for the high hit.  A review may have shown that to be the case, or not, but in my opinion it should have been looked at. That would equally have applied at the other end of the field.

Not sure how Harvey Livett has managed to get a gig at Huddersfield?

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

Conner trying to wind Bentley up is quite funny. 

Give over, he's not that type.

• Haha 1

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Give over, he's not that type.

Not since he left Hull FC

• Haha 1

When did Hudds last have the ball?

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

When did Hudds last have the ball?

Now

13 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

As far as I can see, Leeds have been whacked at home this afternoon at football and women's rugby, and Yorkshire have just lost at home too. Rhinos looking good for the sweep.

You speak as though you're enjoying the circumstance...