Elite 1 Barrage

• Gomersall changed the title to Elite 1 Barrage

50 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Any games to watch on the internet today?

Nothing today as far as I can see. Albi v Pia is streaming on YouTube tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Think Lezignan-St Gaudens Quarter Final is on today 5 o'clock uk time but no coverage. 

Tomorrow Albi -Pia Quarter Final 4 o'clock uk time with 'streamig'

Edited by audois
  • Thanks 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

To digress, "barrage" means play off here. Literally it means bridge-thus the link between the regular season and the final.

Fancifully I'd love if we used that term, for me it has a uniqueness, a sense of merited conflict and a reflection of the duality of SLE.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, audois said:

Think Lezignan-St Gaudens Quarter Final is on today 5 o'clock uk time but no coverage. 

Tomorrow Albi -Pia Quarter Final 4 o'clock uk time with 'streamig'

Got a link for where to watch Albi v Pia?

Go to here

https://treizemondial.fr

* I'm watching the game from Albi.

Try 'You Tube Albi'

Edited by audois
  • Thanks 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

Been great watching Gigot this year in his later days. His effort at Limoux eartier when his Albi side were done for was marvelous. Thinking of his best days. Playing at Nou Camp and Anfield. The only  Frenchmen to ever win the Lance Todd Trophy at Wembley. He'll be down the road from me Saturday at Stade Albert Domec for the championship semi-final against Carcassonne. Looking forward to it.

Edited by audois
  • Like 2

See Gigot score a late try. Pia were in it up to half-time 10-2. The Catalan side has some youngsters, they've done ok including beating Carcassonne on their own ground. I reckon they'll be better next year. Albi this year with Gigot and Miloudi have moved up. See that around 2,000 where there yesterday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, audois said:

See Gigot score a late try. Pia were in it up to half-time 10-2. The Catalan side has some youngsters, they've done ok including beating Carcassonne on their own ground. I reckon they'll be better next year. Albi this year with Gigot and Miloudi have moved up. See that around 2,000 where there yesterday.

Another area in France with a lot of potential. Toulouse moved a Championship game against Leigh there about 3 years ago and got a 6000 crowd

1 hour ago, The Daddy said:

Another area in France with a lot of potential. Toulouse moved a Championship game against Leigh there about 3 years ago and got a 6000 crowd

Albi is great fantastic town excellent club and Marie 🙂

Paul

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Albi is great fantastic town excellent club and Marie 🙂

Paul

They seem to have increased investment into the club this season. Do they have a new benefactor or additional funds from the Marie?