1895 Cup

spanishknight

5 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

£6.95 in advance, a tenner on the day. 

I'd rather pay my £20 and cheering on the knights than sat at home watching it on a tablet or mobile phone and hopefully knights supporters will be doing the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Puk said:

I'd rather pay my £20 and cheering on the knights than sat at home watching it on a tablet or mobile phone and hopefully knights supporters will be doing the same.

I would love to pay £20 to be at the stadium watching the Knights, but due to health issues I have only been out of my home to go in hospital this year, its a godsend for me any Knights games on T.V. 

• Like 6

If you buy the stream does anyone know if you can watch the full game later? I'm going, but if it's a memorable afternoon it's always nice to be able to watch the whole game or fast forward to the best bits when I get home. I'd happily pay £5 for it if you can. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rich f said:

If you buy the stream does anyone know if you can watch the full game later? I'm going, but if it's a memorable afternoon it's always nice to be able to watch the whole game or fast forward to the best bits when I get home. I'd happily pay £5 for it if you can. 

All the OurLeague streams I have purchased before have had this facility (some for up to 30 days I think) - good idea, might do this myself !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rich f said:

I'll be there but I paid today for both the Knight's game and the London match. I just hope ours is a game I want to see again!! As for London v Halifax that should be worth a look. 

• Like 4