York 1895 semi final

Batley Bob

On 18/07/2023 at 19:46, Blind side johnny said:

Should be an easy win for your lot on current form, by 12 I would say.

Ahem!

• Like 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

22 hours ago, BatleyBird said:

To be fair, it's the same for every club in every sport. It's not the same mix of people every single game at the Mount, some people who might usually be working, might not be able to afford to attend every game etc will make the special effort for the big games. I couldn't go to York today, there have been a few games I haven't been able to make this season for one reason or another, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be at Wembley!! 

Well done the dogs, a much-deserved success for the club. I might be a bit jealous like.🙁

• Like 4
Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Watching the Our League feed who did the referee put on report the commentators didn't seem sure either. 

Any figured on the attendance at both Semi finals?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: