v Bradford Bulls (A)

Raider83

20 hours ago, ghost of uncle fester said:

Big ask putting Jackson in there, especially up against Patton and Gaskell could well be Cressy plays there but would have thought shawy will 

Jackson and jonstone confirmed starting in the halves luke on bench

On 30/07/2023 at 19:42, Jarc said:

Could be a long night. Neither of them would get in another Championship side. 

Not sure what team you've been watching this season but Ryan has had a very good season and he's been outstanding tonight.

On the rest of the side I thought the pack were a different level than they've been for much of the season tonight, Harvey Makin has been a wonderful signing let's hope we can keep him for the rest of the season! Bullman had his best game for us tonight hopefully he's starting to regain some confidence and we can see some of the form he had for haven

• Like 3

Just now, UpTheRaiders said:

Not sure what team you've been watching this season but Ryan has had a very good season and he's been outstanding tonight.

On the rest of the side I thought the pack were a different level than they've been for much of the season tonight, Harvey Makin has been a wonderful signing let's hope we can keep him for the rest of the season! Bullman had his best game for us tonight hopefully he's starting to regain some confidence and we can see some of the form he had for haven

Same team as you. Weve all got a different opinion. He deserves praise tonight he was brilliant, as was Adam Jackson. I’d have no qualms about playing him again 

Also really impressed with no. 30, Makin I think. 

1-17 were superb tonight but they were my stand outs. 

• Like 1