Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

marklaspalmas

26 minutes ago, POR said:

Interesting part of the signing he will join the squad in two weeks when they start pre-season.

if the club don't get their finger out and sign some more when he turns up he will be very lonely:kolobok_laugh1:

It's not like going to Aldi and get what yer want straight away, it's going to take time lol. We won't get them all in November. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, POR said:

Interesting part of the signing he will join the squad in two weeks when they start pre-season.

if the club don't get their finger out and sign some more when he turns up he will be very lonely:kolobok_laugh1:

Shortly before the play-offs Fordy was talking about keeping most of the current squad if we made SL. The semi-final loss and subsequent financial implications changed all that, so we're clearly going to be a bit behind the 8-ball in terms of recruitment.

I'd say we're already in a better position than the last time we had a major clearout at the end of 2018, we seem to say this every year but let's see how the squad is shaping up by the end of January.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

but let's see how the squad is shaping up by the end of January.

30 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

IWe won't get them all in November. 

That's what happens  every year waiting for the club to post a trickle of players until we reach the hallowed ground of the FEV squad

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rovers fev said:

I think the players who haven’t been announced will all be the n holiday it just seeing what offers they can get from other clubs then will compare to what we will have potentially offered them 

I would be surprised if most off  the missing six  haven't signed as they were not included in the 

Player Departures - Thank You All!

The signings so far, look very encouraging to me. All look like quality players. If Addy can stay fit, he’ll be superb, and what’s not to like about a Lacans/Reynolds half back partnership. And then we’ve got probably the best prop in the league in Springer, as well Jones and Aekins, who would get in every team in the Championship. 

When at bulls he filled in at full back and wing seemed better out wide than at full back honestly feel he’d make a decent centre. 

at bulls he was never getting in there with gill who is one of the best centres in the championship in my opinion. Then arundel and had are own lad myers coming through.

I do think overall there’s a decent player there just injury issues and lack of chances to find out fully what his best position is all I can offer sorry.

• Like 2

Just now, Bullmania said:

When at bulls he filled in at full back and wing seemed better out wide than at full back honestly feel he’d make a decent centre. 

at bulls he was never getting in there with gill who is one of the best centres in the championship in my opinion. Then arundel and had are own lad myers coming through.

I do think overall there’s a decent player there just injury issues and lack of chances to find out fully what his best position is all I can offer sorry.

Thanks for an honest view mate. 

• Thanks 1