v York (H)

Raider83

We go into our last game at home  knowing that a draw will be enough to keep us up.  AND York have nothing to play for.

We have the best chance of avoiding the drop of all the threatened teams.

COME ON YOU RAIDERS!. 

• Like 1

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 hour ago, Bearman said:

We go into our last game at home  knowing that a draw will be enough to keep us up.  AND York have nothing to play for.

We have the best chance of avoiding the drop of all the threatened teams.

COME ON YOU RAIDERS!. 

York play Batley tonight. Win that and they'll be 1 point off the playoffs. Depending on tonight's result they could have everything to play for 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Raider83 said:

Biggest game for the club in a long time? Not confident we will win but I know the lads have it in it to do it. We need a big crowd in to get behind them. Maybe it won't be so nail biting if Haven lose on Saturday. COYR!!

It definitely won't be nail biting if Haven lose because that means we'd definitely finish above them at least. Even if Swinton and Keighley win, we wouldn't be any lower than third from bottom.

You can blame our predicament on injuries but you have to ask why is this so? You could call it bad luck but it seems to happen every season. Is there something we aren't doing with training/conditioning that's leaving players more prone to injuries?

• Like 4

Whitehaven, Swinton and Keighley can ALL LOSE this weekend, but 2 out of the 3 will stay UP.

What really matters is the margin of the defeat, as only 5 points difference separate them all.

Swinton and Keighley have an equal points difference.

Edited by 2Cents
  • Like 1

Toulouse will send a depleted side to Haven as they are 2nd whatever so I think Haven could win

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Great effort today ...our bench consisted of no forwards at all.. so very proud of the effort from 1 to 17 and we could have won the game with a little more luck. Yorks middles won them the game in the last 10 mins of the 1st half and 1st 10 mins of the second when our starting middles were rested and replaced with a utility back and a centre

• Like 1

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

A great effort today and for a bit, I thought we were gonna come back. Really proud of the lads, hopefully get everyone back fit ready for next season now.

I think Brett Carter is in the middle of next week after that big number 22 pummeled him 😂 I felt it from where I was!

44 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

You managed to stay up by a points difference of just 3 points. One try by Keighley would have sent you down. Your lucky day. We'll see you next year marra.

If jamie didn't chip over on the 2nd tackle of a 7 tackle set . 

You would be down . 

Never mind th 3 point goal diff 

7 minutes ago, Charlo23 said:

You would be down . 

Nice to see you’ve got your internet back.. quiet as a mouse when things aren’t going your way

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Charlo23 said:

You would be down . 

Oh no not again you had your meltdown after that game on here. Is there nobody you can talk to and try rid you of the pain ? btw nice 4 points your boys gave us this season kept us up, cheers 👍