Fan's Forum.

Clarence Street

28 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

If anyone is going tonight could they please post about any news regarding players, thank you.

I can try and do a recap of the main points of interest that arise from the forum, i'm looking forward to it. There's always a little snippet or 2 of info we get drip fed at these types of things. 

• Thanks 2

Just back from the fans forum. Not masses of information given out tonight. A lot of background info surrounding how the club is hoping to do on the IMG grading points and the clubs foundation side.

Obviously Will Dagger had already been announced earlier today as our first new signing. Expect an announcement regarding Jimmy Keinhorst tomorrow. The rest of the retention/recruitment plans will be announced over the next couple of weeks.

I believe Clint said we currently have 31 players signed up for next season. Nathan Cleary is NOT one of them 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

With 31 players already signed up, looks like we have resigned most of this years squad with a few new players added

Yeah, that's what Clint alluded to last night. 

• Thanks 1

new membership deal , buy in october , card or scan on your phone , gift pack included, scarf etc . still at £199 .

new electronic scoreboard being installed , maybe touchline electronic advertising which improves img ratings 

all the squad should be announced within 2 weeks 

last years average attendance 1800+

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Things are looking really positive for next season with the signings and by the sound of it the depth of squad.

I thought the season ticket price would have gone up it’s really good value especially with the ladies team too. It’s so nice to hear good things coming out of the club long May it continue.

• Like 5

Renewed my season ticket too yesterday, along with my Dad. Just the normal peasants season tickets for us though😊Really looking forward to next season, hopefully a fully fit, injury free squad can hit the ground running and get in amongst the top of the table.

• Like 2