Sun 25th Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/24 at 15:30

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Absolutely not a clue who'll win this - just happy that I can watch it.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cas under all sorts of pressure, they'll do well to survive this without conceding.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Pressure tells, Sam Stone over.

Sneeeyd obliges, 6-0.

Another repeat set and cracking Singleton offload allows Burrow to score.

12-0

Timely intercept from Hurley the Cas full back saves another try.

1 minute ago, Bull Mania said:

Cas reportedly lose an interchange for submitting the wrong team sheet. When you include their "error" for IMG grading, their back office sounds tin pot! 

They aren’t having a good week are they? Trying to defend Watts’ attempted “tackle”; sharing a justgiving page for the disciplinary fine and now completing the team sheet incorrectly

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Pressure tells, Sam Stone over.

Sneeeyd obliges, 6-0.

Sneeeyd absolutely running the show in the early stages. He's still one of he best in the business.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

VR call on a possible Cas try from Senior.

No try.

Rather high number of "six agains" already.

All the pressure on Salford now.

Great pass from Miller for Sam Wood to score.

12-6 with Richardson's conversion.

Yet another six again sees a try to Jack Broadbent.

12-10, ktc.

And they let the kick off bounce and have to drop out.

Salford try but I thought he was offside.

The offside players stayed out of the ten so a spectacular leap and catch from Macdonald sees Salford extend their lead.

18-10 nearly arf tarm.

He took that high ball beautifully.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dave Woods said this has probably been the best domestic game this season, I agree and for me it is down to one man which is Mr Vella the ref, I then realised he is the Aussie full time ref in SL and does not showboat and think he is the centre of attraction like some of his more esteemed colleagues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Dave Woods said this has probably been the best domestic game this season, I agree and for me it is down to one man which is Mr Vella the ref, I then realised he is the Aussie full time ref in SL and does not showboat and think he is the centre of attraction like some of his more esteemed colleagues.

You're obsessed with the referees don't you get bored?

Edited by meast
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Very very close, VR ?

He was onside but others weren't but they didn't encroach the 10m.