Not nearly good enough

DEANO

The first half finished us off. I don't think we would have scored anything like the points we did without Toulouse going down to 11 men. I haven't seen anything about an alleged takeover apart from on this site. Is there actually one taking place ?

24 minutes ago, wasp said:

The first half finished us off. I don't think we would have scored anything like the points we did without Toulouse going down to 11 men. I haven't seen anything about an alleged takeover apart from on this site. Is there actually one taking place ?

Some of the squad are aware of it,surprised there’s nothing more about on social media though. 

6 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Rumour is mylers girlfriends step dad who’s on the board at Leeds plus 3 ex York players

Worth £175M if the daily mail is to be believed 😳

• Haha 1

Thought with the 2 weeks off we would see an improvement from the donny debacle,  unfortunately not, totally inept in all departments , scoreline massively flattered us , felt like we'd lost by 40,  total rethink needed starting immediately.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JonT said:

Worth £175M if the daily mail is to be believed 😳

Myler's girlfriend's step-dad i mean, not the deal. Knock the M of and we might be closer 😆

Worse than the Doncaster performance no creativity ,no go forward with our forwards and lucky we only played against 12 or would have been another 30 points conceded it's going to be a long season if we carry on like this.

• Like 1

We were poor today no direction everything seemed clunky as though we had just met as a team.

I thought we would get beat today but with 2 players sent off we should be doing better even against 11 men we struggled to find gaps.

If there is a take over or not wish the club would just make a statement to confirm or deny we are the fans after all it’s our club all we want is stability.

• Like 1

Fans been informed disappeared when Jon Flatman left. I know that the current board can't divulge confidential information . My thinking is that the current chairman isn't up to the job anyway. Before the usual suspects criticise me, it is my opinion that's all

• Like 2

The rumour is that Thirkhill has bought the club and is taking over at the end of the season highly doubt this is the reason for performances like it’s just our overall squad isn’t good enough when you take away the first 17 we’re missing dagger thommo myler edwards Williams Santi antrobus Cunningham you take away that many key players from anyteam they are going to struggle Toulouse were there for the taking today when they went down for twelve but we just don’t have the quality to break them down.When our key  players come back that’s when we can really see if we are good enough or not.

3 minutes ago, wasp said:

Fans been informed disappeared when Jon Flatman left. I know that the current board can't divulge confidential information . My thinking is that the current chairman isn't up to the job anyway. Before the usual suspects criticise me, it is my opinion that's all

Your not the only one who thinks he isn’t upto the job there’s a few that have said it on the terraces.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Puk said:

Can't understand why we haven't replaced Kirkmond,Clarkson and PP with established championship players instead of young kids.

Spot on for me. It's all very well signing very promising young lads for the future but ideally you don't want to be playing too many at once. For 70+ minutes today we never looked like a team and the final score, achieved against 11 exhausted opponents, flattered the Knights. 

• Like 5

To make it even worse, it looks like we could have picked up another couple of injuries today. Hingano was struggling for the last 20 minutes, and Harris was also limping a bit. Hard to see Ronan passing a HIA before next week, so it looks like we could be struggling agiain. At least Dagger and Thommo should be back.

No way hingano will play next week. He’s just played 2 on the trot albeit with a 2 week break😁

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

11 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

To make it even worse, it looks like we could have picked up another couple of injuries today. Hingano was struggling for the last 20 minutes, and Harris was also limping a bit. Hard to see Ronan passing a HIA before next week, so it looks like we could be struggling agiain. At least Dagger and Thommo should be back.

Thought Dagger had another game to go.

1 hour ago, Puk said:

Thought Dagger had another game to go.

He got 2 games, so should be available this weekend.  On another note, did somebody get put on report yesterday? Let's hope there is not another ban coming.

57 minutes ago, georgehadgingerhair said:

Feeder club?

It's a possibility of some sorts because I don't think we will meet the full criteria for super dooper league. If the suggested new owner still has ties with the whinos at that point then surely he cannot have interests in 2 clubs if we were ever to be in the same league 🤔