Sat 6th Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 20:15 (UK Time) (Sky/BBC/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 19:45

Steve McNamara left 7 playes last season. Keighrans, Chan, May, Pearce, Whitley, Goudemand and Tomkins - some job to do in 2024. Looking this weekend against Saints, who turned Wigan over last week, as well. Dezaria, Sironen, McIlorum and Bousquet also injured after Warrington.

First time too for Catalan Dragons to play 72 minutes with 'une  épine dorsale 100% française' -  Da Costa - Garcia - Fages - Rouge - Mourgue.

Come the 29 June is it when England play France in Toulouse some play could be diffrent - well not the same as Warrington or Leigh last year. Lets see.

Edited by audois
  • Like 3

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Just watched the game, Paul Rowley summarising and what a sterling job he did in my opinion.

I came to the game later on and wasn't sure who it was for a minute. It was nice to have 2 on on mike who didn't feel the need to fill every single second of air time.

• Like 2

Caught up with the game tonight. The quality dipped in the second half but it was still an entertaining game with both teams having to work hard to get a win. I thought Catalans would miss Abdulls kicking in a tight game like this but it wasn’t the case.

On 07/04/2024 at 15:49, audois said:

Steve McNamara left 7 playes last season. Keighrans, Chan, May, Pearce, Whitley, Goudemand and Tomkins - some job to do in 2024. Looking this weekend against Saints, who turned Wigan over last week, as well. Dezaria, Sironen, McIlorum and Bousquet also injured after Warrington.

First time too for Catalan Dragons to play 72 minutes with 'une  épine dorsale 100% française' -  Da Costa - Garcia - Fages - Rouge - Mourgue.

Come the 29 June is it when England play France in Toulouse some play could be diffrent - well not the same as Warrington or Leigh last year. Lets see.

Any news in the local press of what their injuries are and how long they might be out, Gordon?  I cannot see anything on Les Dracs' website.

3 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Any news in the local press of what their injuries are and how long they might be out, Gordon?  I cannot see anything on Les Dracs' website.

I don't know the injuries of the four - and now two other's as well with Johnstone and Abdull. Steve McNamare is really showing his skill and what ever!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

5 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

McIlorum was an ankle injury

Sironen was a failed HIA

Both from the Sky commentary last week

1 hour ago, audois said:

I don't know the injuries of the four - and now two other's as well with Johnstone and Abdull. Steve McNamare is really showing his skill and what ever!

I think they said Abdul was a hamstring whilst Johnstone was another failed HIA