Sat 6th Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 20:15 (UK Time) (Sky/BBC/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 19:45

1 minute ago, sam4731 said:

I think you do don't you. Isn't that the green card or something?

That’s only if you haven’t got the ball. It’s then seen as slowing the game down. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ullman said:

Can I be the first nerd to point out that Jodrell Bank is a radio telescope?

You won't hear me saying Saints fans are a bright bunch.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Ullman said:

Not to mention a filthy piece of rhyming slang.

• Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, north yorks trinity said:

Absolute nothing penalty there against Sims and nothing on the reply to back up the signal Moore was giving. Moore having an excellent game so far but why get involved like that?

And the momentum has been with Saints since. These decisions can be game changers. Surely let the game flow unless there's something obvious.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ullman said:

What if aliens dont listen to the radio

• Like 1

Catalans need someone to calm it down, the game is winnable if they show some composure.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Absolute state of Welsby running and pointing there.

• Like 1

Just now, bratman said:

I'm enjoying it, intense!

It's a proper tough match - next week's opponents will be happy to see the toll this is taking on both teams.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Going back to the undermarketing of this game on BBC. I follow union as well as league, but putting the live text and radio coverage of European RU game above live TV coverage of this is just really unfair. Ridiculous.

• Like 3

Just now, The Blues Ox said:

I feel like a couple of Catalans players end up sat in the Saints line there, could have gone either way.

Would’ve been harsh to chalk off saints brought that on with sloppy play. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Blues Ox said:

I feel like a couple of Catalans players end up sat in the Saints line there, could have gone either way.

None of them interfered with the defensive line. Where would you have liked them to go?