Cornwall 14th April.

jroyales

8 hours ago, Remember the 90s said:

I agree with the majority of your comments but take exception to being called a ‘scruff’.

you have every right to your opinion but sometimes a little more thought should go into the way you express them.

up the Yeds, from your number 1 Scruff👍

No mate if you think its acceptable blowing the contents of your gob around in a seated no smoking stadium youre a scruff. A selfish one at that. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, herbie said:

No mate if you think its acceptable blowing the contents of your gob around in a seated no smoking stadium youre a scruff. A selfish one at that. 

If you think vaping is smoking then you need to do some research. Also I can confirm what I blow out of my ‘gob’ smells a damn site nicer than the sh*t that comes out of yours.

27 minutes ago, Remember the 90s said:

If you think vaping is smoking then you need to do some research. Also I can confirm what I blow out of my ‘gob’ smells a damn site nicer than the sh*t that comes out of yours.

This is from the rules of entry to BPof, and I think it applies to when we play,  things not allowed :

7.1.1 smoking inside the stadium (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the smoking of electronic cigarettes and any other vapour omitting substitutes);

However, there is rule about not drinking alcohol within sight of the game, yet we're allowed to drink beer. So you may need to seek clarification from officials.

• Like 2

Stats-

PLT-5 tackles. one offload. 15 tackle breaks. 2 clean breaks. 17 carries=162m

M Turner-3 tackles.2 misses.2 tackle breaks. 2 clean breaks. 13 carries=103m

Morgan-8 tackles. 2 misses. one try assist. 9 carries=62m

J Turner-2 tackles. two offloads .4 tackle breaks. 2 clean breaks. 2 try assists. 10 carries=67m

Tyrer-3 tackles. 5 tackle breaks. 5 clean breaks. 13 carries=102m

Craven-8 tackles. 2 misses. one tackle break. one clean break. 3 try assists. 10 carries=65m

Astley-16 tackles. 3 misses. 2 tackle breaks. 7 carries=53m

Kopzcak-16 tackles. 2 tackle breaks. 13 carries=108m

Aldridge-26 tackles. one try assist. 2 carries=8m

Farnworth-17 tackles. one miss. 10 carries=94m

Gallagher-16 tackles. one miss. 2 offloads. 2 tackle breaks. one clean break. 2 try assists. 9 carries=65m

Lawton-27 tackles. one miss. one offload. one tackle break. one clean break. 11 carries=87m

J Chapelhow-28 tackles. 14 carries=87m

subs

Paga-20 tackles. 3 tackle breaks. 6 carries=37m

T Chapelhow-21 tackles. 2 tackle breaks. 6 carries=73m

Taylor-14 tackles. 4 carries=29m

Johnson-16 tackles. 3 misses. 6 carries=58m

PLT amazing stats. Think that's the second most tackle breaks since I've started recorded the stats second only to McComb in the challenge cup against an amateur team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Remember the 90s said:

You clearly need to read up yourself in all the current research and findings. It is certainly banned inside Boundary park and personally I think it should be banned completely 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, m brooksy said:

Stats-

J Turner-2 tackles. two offloads .4 tackle breaks. 2 clean breaks. 2 try assists. 10 carries=67m

Craven-8 tackles. 2 misses. one tackle break. one clean break. 3 try assists. 10 carries=65m

Gallagher-16 tackles. one miss. 2 offloads. 2 tackle breaks. one clean break. 2 try assists. 9 carries=65m

Lawton-27 tackles. one miss. one offload. one tackle break. one clean break. 11 carries=87m

subs

PLT amazing stats. Think that's the second most tackle breaks since I've started recorded the stats second only to McComb in the challenge cup against an amateur team.

I hope that we can get him off hkr permanently that would be some signing 🏉

• Like 1

Just now, wozzeryedhead said:

I hope that we can get him off hkr permanently that would be some signing 🏉

Would be good but think he is on a 5 year contract at HKR. Two Salford fans sat hear me thought he was the best young player they have seen so far this season. 

5 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

This is from the rules of entry to BPof, and I think it applies to when we play,  things not allowed :

7.1.1 smoking inside the stadium (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the smoking of electronic cigarettes and any other vapour omitting substitutes);

However, there is rule about not drinking alcohol within sight of the game, yet we're allowed to drink beer. So you may need to seek clarification from officials.

Thanks for pointing this out but I assure you when I asked for a plastic glass to empty the contents of my bottled beer I also asked if it was ok to vape and I was told yes.

just because I vape does not make me a ‘scruff’. I dread to think what certain people make of me now they know I drink ad well!

is it ok to swear in the ground?

1 hour ago, sheddingswasus said:

You clearly need to read up yourself in all the current research and findings. It is certainly banned inside Boundary park and personally I think it should be banned completely 

My wife goes to games. She suffers from asthma. Vaping by people nearby irritates her condition and she has had to move seats and use her inhaler.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Remember the 90s said:

Thanks for pointing this out but I assure you when I asked for a plastic glass to empty the contents of my bottled beer I also asked if it was ok to vape and I was told yes.

just because I vape does not make me a ‘scruff’. I dread to think what certain people make of me now they know I drink ad well!

is it ok to swear in the ground?

Don't know I'm there for the rugby  but if people want to go on and on about vaping, start another thread because i thought this was Oldham and Cornwall 😡😡🏉

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wozzeryedhead said:

Don't know I'm there for the rugby  but if people want to go on and on about vaping, start another thread because i thought this was Oldham and Cornwall 😡😡🏉

You are right, I apologise. I took offence at being labelled a ‘scruff’ because I vape by a fellow supporter. There was simply no need for name calling, we are all adults and are entitled to our opinions whether they be right or wrong.

sorry to all again for the rant. I will speak no more on the subject.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

This is just football - specific legislation as I understand it. 

• Like 1

Looking at the still on the thumbnail on the match video, it shows Cain Tyrer with ball on the in goal touch line so definitely no try. I was so convinced he had scored even after watching the highlights. Just shows 99.9% of the time the match officials do get it right. 

• Like 1

On 17/04/2024 at 09:20, m brooksy said:

Stats-

subs

I was taking his attacking stuff as a given.

What pleased me most was that he tackled efficiently when required.

• Like 2