Tony Smith and Stanley Gene have left the building..

I've not read it all ,but elsewhere I've just seen something where Mr Pearson is talking about a relocation to a newly built stadium. All this speculation with new investors, new stadium etc . Does it sound a bit Evertonish?

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

2 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

I've not read it all ,but elsewhere I've just seen something where Mr Pearson is talking about a relocation to a newly built stadium. All this speculation with new investors, new stadium etc . Does it sound a bit Evertonish?

Try cloudcukoolandish.

2 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

He says we are not moving anywhere. 

• Like 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

3 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

He said something like relocation to a new stadium is not going to happen.

1 hour ago, jacksy said:

He says we are not moving anywhere. 

It’s a great location but not for the running costs it appears to have, which are out of APs control.  I think he’s quoted as saying also with continued support from HCC.  Whether that ‘support’ is increased is another matter.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gomersall said:

He said something like relocation to a new stadium is not going to happen.

I did say I just noticed it as I was browsing .apologies for jumping the gun without reading in full . Wrists slapped 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

On 11/04/2024 at 20:40, Gomersall said:

Just google earthed Worsley. Not a patch on Kirk Ella. 🤔

Kirkella's very nice but the lifestyle's not for everybody.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.