Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Peacock Out for season

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 RP London

RP London
  • Coach
  • 12,678 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (AndyCapp @ Aug 17 2010, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree with most of what you say but interviews well?
In what Language?
rolleyes.gif

firstly everything is relative.. tongue.gif
secondly.. if you get him on a normal day i always think he is very good.. when they catch him at the end of a match and he is running on adrenaline etc he is terrible as he gabbles etc.. but when he is in a studio etc he always seems pretty good to me.

#22 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (RP London @ Aug 17 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
firstly everything is relative.. tongue.gif
secondly.. if you get him on a normal day i always think he is very good.. when they catch him at the end of a match and he is running on adrenaline etc he is terrible as he gabbles etc.. but when he is in a studio etc he always seems pretty good to me.

And then try comparing them to interviews on tape from when he first broke through at Bradford. To say he's come on leaps and bounds since then is a vast understatement!
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#23 Bulliac

Bulliac
  • Coach
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

It's disappointing for JP to miss the final and I feel sorry for him to be honest, due to the period he's been at the top of the game, Wembley hasn't been available, and to miss this one must be doubly disappointing. You don't always get what you deserve, sadly.
No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.co...s/31337109@N03/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users