Tyrone Roberts heads home

On 6/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, Lowdesert said:

The rumour going round is that he’s actually in the take-away and that was the very reason Sandow liked the arrangement.

Maybe they’ll swap him with Ash Taylor and put him in it .

58 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Looks like Warrington were paying him a hefty wage, does surprise me that an NRL club can’t afford to match it

More likely they haven’t got much cap space rather than can’t afford what Warrington are paying. 

3 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Was it a detached next to the takeaway ?

The cheapest detached houses in Stockton Heath are about half a million these days, so if he’s not happy with that he’s a trumped up little s*** ?

I remember the days of Bob Jackson emptying my bins to supplement his rent on a terrace in Latchford ?!

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

2 hours ago, Desert Skipper said:

The cheapest detached houses in Stockton Heath are about half a million these days, so if he’s not happy with that he’s a trumped up little s*** ?

I remember the days of Bob Jackson emptying my bins to supplement his rent on a terrace in Latchford ?!

And not just rugby players.  In the mid 1970s Alec Lindsay, a regular in Liverpool's first team and with four full England caps rented a flat above the Brook, a now demolished pub on Knutsford Road.  How times have changed.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

15 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

And not just rugby players.  In the mid 1970s Alec Lindsay, a regular in Liverpool's first team and with four full England caps rented a flat above the Brook, a now demolished pub on Knutsford Road.  How times have changed.

And now Phil Neville lives further down that road in the big house that used to be owned by Sherrie Hewson.   In fact I think Warrington has more football connections than rugby connections...   which is a bit embarrassing.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

2 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

And now Phil Neville lives further down that road in the big house that used to be owned by Sherrie Hewson.   In fact I think Warrington has more football connections than rugby connections...   which is a bit embarrassing.

Must be something about Bury born England full backs :)

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

On 6/19/2018 at 4:27 PM, Desert Skipper said:

I’m having nightmares already about Eastmond getting run over in the middle.

Can't be anything as bad as those where you end up in the middle eights, so think on!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived