Sheffield away

Flying 5

Wasn't that Tammy Wynette's follow-up single?

I believe it bombed.

Looks like those who were bothered to travel had a good afternoon out. Well done.

Usually the case

They must only like playing in front of the die hard supporters who'll stomach owt ;)

Bradford away

Halifax away

Both after deplorable performance's

There's a pattern developing ;)

Typical from us today, will the real Dewsbury Rams please stand up !!

So next season, I'll give the season ticket a miss and just go to away matches - bloody hell, are we such terrible home supporters ? For the benefit of PM that's a rhetorical question.  :fie:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Well done to the players a great win. Looking at the table, we need a minimum of a draw against Oldham to get a semi away at Bradford who lost at Workington today. Who knows what next week will bring. If we make it to the semis, it's wide open.

Oldham by 70 points ?  :roulette:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Blooming heck Neil got it wrong .It must have been his sarcastic comments that got the team over the line.

Well done to the team and the fans that went to support them.

The home form must improve next season.

Maybe I might have to give a sarcastic pre match more often

If it brings favorable results

Good result...won't say great, but a positive result

Means very little other than performance

As both Swinton & oldham won

So we still can drop out the playoffs... On the line

Home game next week so fully expect normal home service will be resumed.

Or will it???

Will the real dewsbury Rams please stand up.

They say a week is a long time in politics and it would seem it's the same in sport too after witnessing our game today.

Who would have thought that we would win today given last week's shsmbolic display? Well our consistent inconsistency persists.

We played some good football and scored excellent tries, none better in my opinion, than Scott Hale's from his last tackle speculative little kick and follow through. Bet he surprised himself there. Yet we allowed Sheffield back into the game giving them tries with some poor defence at times

Lucas Walshaw was my MoM, with great efforts too from our props, notably Tonks, Teanby and Groat.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

So we still can drop out the playoffs... On the line

Home game next week so fully expect normal home service will be resumed.

Or will it???

Will the real dewsbury Rams please stand up.

Am I the only one slightly depressed by today's result?

Once again it proves that we can perform with the best but chose not to half the time.

Is it the players or coaches fault? I have my views and today does nothing to change them but it ain't good enough and who knows what we'll get next week. On a positive note, Maybe, just maybe we might have the same 17 next week or maybe someone misbehaved and will pay the price?

Am I the only one slightly depressed by today's result?

Once again it proves that we can perform with the best but chose not to half the time.

Is it the players or coaches fault? I have my views and today does nothing to change them but it ain't good enough and who knows what we'll get next week. On a positive note, Maybe, just maybe we might have the same 17 next week or maybe someone misbehaved and will pay the price?

Your not alone nick at all

Today's result changes nothing

And gives more weight to the theories if inconsistency within the team and coaching staff

Your kinda wishing they would do what you expect for your own sanity

It's made next week even more less attractive

As it could be another Whitehaven performance :(

I was kinda looking forward to us getting drilled at Sheffield

For one reason

So I could enjoy next week and the end of season game with a dazzling performance

Looks like another torrid weekend next weekend now ;)

They say a week is a long time in politics and it would seem it's the same in sport too after witnessing our game today.

Who would have thought that we would win today given last week's shsmbolic display? Well our consistent inconsistency persists.

We played some good football and scored excellent tries, none better in my opinion, than Scott Hale's from his last tackle speculative little kick and follow through. Bet he surprised himself there. Yet we allowed Sheffield back into the game giving them tries with some poor defence at times

Lucas Walshaw was my MoM, with great efforts too from our props, notably Tonks, Teanby and Groat.

Maybe the simple truth is that most of them aren't fit ( hence the dismal second half performances), and one or two of them aren't fit  to       shovel sheet - although GM obviously thinks they are. ;)  Completely baffling side.

George Bernard Shaw.

I hope they're not building you up to let you down you still have a chance of pipping the Seagulls to third spot!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I hope they're not building you up to let you down you still have a chance of pipping the Seagulls to third spot!

No chance mate

We'd have to beat oldham by about 250 to overturn the points difference

It's simple

We beat oldham were in regardless of results

We lose to oldham and Swinton beat Whitehaven were out

That's the simple truth.

Bulls away if we win

Just prolongs the agony for another week. :( But not for me - I'm on me jollies for a fortnight come Thursday. :bye:

George Bernard Shaw.

Just prolongs the agony for another week. :( But not for me - I'm on me jollies for a fortnight come Thursday. :bye:

These pensioners are always on holiday!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

These pensioners are always on holiday!

I usually take them in the rugby season as a break from the stress and depression of Sunday afternoons.  ;)

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived