29 Sept: SL Play Off Semi Final 1: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens
    • Draw
  2. 2. How many times will Eddie mention Saints' record at the Halliwell Jones Stadium?

• Never
    • Once
    • Twice
    • A billion

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave T and I are due a protracted row about Ratchford as I rate Stef much more highly than he does, but let's leave that for another time.

Stick around kid, you could learn something.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Saints blew it by blowing their chances with daft kicks around 60-70 mins...

If you look at the bad decisions coupled with other injustices across the board this year then it doesn't paint a pretty picture!

Walsh 2 match ban after already receiving a yellow.

Salford 8 point deduction when other teams just got fined for same offence

Salford 2 point deduction for fielding 14 men last year when other teams just got a fine for similar.

Is there an agenda I don't know but in consistencies lead to a picture being portrayed...

Injustices? Walsh was lucky to only get 2 games. He should have had a red at the time anyway for dropping a player on their head. The Salford situation wasn't an injustice either, koukash said he was going to break the cap, then claimed he didn't know the rules when he did just that. Having just read the entire thread I've notice that your comments all point towards a conspiracy against St. Helens. If you are really daft enough to believe that,and from your posts I think you probably are, then I would suggest that you quit watching RL and watch WWF.

I actually thought he'd regathered it in his arms and applied downward pressure so not sure that's a knock on.

He did regather it but only after the ball had hit the ground therefore knock on.

I will watch the Grand Final as a neutral and hope for a great game. All teams get bad calls however in semi finals and finals after 7 month's + of players working hard and fans paying good money you want to see the match decided by great skill from the players or at worst a mistake from a player not the game being decided by poor decisions from officials. I accept thst i have saints tinted glasses however there were several examples of this throughout the game, I had no issue with the video ref reversing the decision for the high tackle on Ratchford as it was the correct decision however they didn't give the same scrutiny to several other decisions including the Gidley try which was sent to the video ref for a possible obstruction but the grounding wasn't checked, Lomax made a fantastic tackle and Gidley was short before being held up over the line and Cobb never even looked at it.Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if tonights semi and next weeks final are decided in the same way. The standards of the officials is getting worse and nobody is accountable and that is what grates the most.

He did regather it but only after the ball had hit the ground therefore knock on.

I will watch the Grand Final as a neutral and hope for a great game. All teams get bad calls however in semi finals and finals after 7 month's + of players working hard and fans paying good money you want to see the match decided by great skill from the players or at worst a mistake from a player not the game being decided by poor decisions from officials. I accept thst i have saints tinted glasses however there were several examples of this throughout the game, I had no issue with the video ref reversing the decision for the high tackle on Ratchford as it was the correct decision however they didn't give the same scrutiny to several other decisions including the Gidley try which was sent to the video ref for a possible obstruction but the grounding wasn't checked, Lomax made a fantastic tackle and Gidley was short before being held up over the line and Cobb never even looked at it.Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if tonights semi and next weeks final are decided in the same way. The standards of the officials is getting worse and nobody is accountable and that is what grates the most.

the grounding was checked. Even Cummings said 'no problem with that' or similar

the grounding was checked. Even Cummings said 'no problem with that' or similar

Only to the point the ball was shorthe then bounced up off the turf and was held up by Lomax even Warrington fans on their forum are saying that they where lucky it wasn't looked at more closely.

I've just seen the entire Saints team pouring out of Lime St station making their way to the Fly I presume. They seem to have recovered from their disappointment quite well considering. Not that that is a criticism, it's healthy to move on.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Injustices? Walsh was lucky to only get 2 games. He should have had a red at the time anyway for dropping a player on their head. The Salford situation wasn't an injustice either, koukash said he was going to break the cap, then claimed he didn't know the rules when he did just that. Having just read the entire thread I've notice that your comments all point towards a conspiracy against St. Helens. If you are really daft enough to believe that,and from your posts I think you probably are, then I would suggest that you quit watching RL and watch WWF.

WTF has the world wildlife federation got to do with RL...someone is looking daft....(and it's not me)

It was the irony of it all

I'm saving this thread for next season when I'm being told it doesn't matter

The irony was Hudds fans saying that drop goal last week was over no probs....

I hope Hudds well next season...missed the trip to ur stadium this season..

The irony was Hudds fans saying that drop goal last week was over no probs....

I hope Hudds well next season...missed the trip to ur stadium this season..

Not ironic, just true

What's ironic is Hull KR fans not saying their last try was blatantly a knock on

He landed on his back not his head. The conspiracy theory comes from the amount of time the pie eaters on Sky spent on reviewing it to ensure a ban and also the fact that the hearing was postponed to the next day to ensure Saints preparation for the game against Wigan and also made it virtually impossible to appeal.

Come on after Thalers performance on Thursday only the incompetent RFL would have him involved as the video red the next day and he did his best to have a huge influence in both games.

Oh and it's WWE not WWF has been for the last 20 off years.

He landed on his back not his head. The conspiracy theory comes from the amount of time the pie eaters on Sky spent on reviewing it to ensure a ban and also the fact that the hearing was postponed to the next day to ensure Saints preparation for the game against Wigan and also made it virtually impossible to appeal.

Come on after Thalers performance on Thursday only the incompetent RFL would have him involved as the video red the next day and he did his best to have a huge influence in both games.

Oh and it's WWE not WWF has been for the last 20 off years.

5th May 2002 if you like facts and reality...... Not 20 years

Just to be clear !!!!

Archived