Dalton signs...

Kelsey The Ram

The club announced yesterday that there would be a new signing at 5:00 today who would be announced for next year, now I've had a look at the website and there is a news link that says "Dalton signs!", I clicked on it and up comes a blank page which says "sorry Item not found". Has this already been announced and it's just a broken link or have the club just let something slip?

"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

Grew to see on Twitter he has resigned. Hopefully dale will as well and that are the wingers sorted for next year

Reasons to be cheerful part one - yay !! Grumpy is happy and will be sleepy after he's finished his second glass of Chilean red.  :D

With reservations of course - wouldn't do to get too excited. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

So the club had buggered up then, good signing anyway!

The club no, GM maybe.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't need building my hopes up

Batley not be relegated was bad enough ;)

All over love rugby website that he might be going to Wakefield. Keep your fingers crossed Coolie.

All over love rugby website that he might be going to Wakefield. Keep your fingers crossed Coolie.

I've a bottle of jagermeister and some red bull in the cupboard I was saving for an eventual batley relegation

But I might have to split it on another worthwhile celebration mate ;)

I've a bottle of jagermeister and some red bull in the cupboard I was saving for an eventual batley relegation

I hope it's got a good shelf life

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

It was on the website though, I wonder who controls it?

You said yourself that it was a blank page, remember?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived