Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Is it? (I'm usually always wrong) but I always thought she was the sister of that Up n Under/2.4 children guy that died a few years back, I know he has a similar name...

you are thinking of Gary Olsen

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Week 1 of Flu jabs (normal seasonal) is over & I am fed up of it already. When the Swine Flu one comes out I will really lose the will to live :wacko:

oh and as I am from St Helens I am allowed to moan all I like ;):ph34r:

Edited by saintsbird

I was assessing a referee at a decent level game of RU yesterday and was listening into the pre-match brief from the ref to the captains. The home team captain told the ref while pointing at the opposing captain: "This c**t shagged my ex-wife while I was married to her. Just a friendly warning that this local derby will have more than it's share of biff."

It was 1m20 into the game before the ref had to warn both sides to stop or cards would start. First punch thrown 30s into the game :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I was assessing a referee at a decent level game of RU yesterday and was listening into the pre-match brief from the ref to the captains. The home team captain told the ref while pointing at the opposing captain: "This c**t shagged my ex-wife while I was married to her. Just a friendly warning that this local derby will have more than it's share of biff."

It was 1m20 into the game before the ref had to warn both sides to stop or cards would start. First punch thrown 30s into the game :D

I hope you were especially kind to the poor bloody ref in your assessment report. I think I'd have grabbed the first opportunity to send both of the captains off together.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

I hope you were especially kind to the poor bloody ref in your assessment report. I think I'd have grabbed the first opportunity to send both of the captains off together.

He handled it perfectly, only needed one yellow and that was in the 70th minute for a late and fairly cynical tackle.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"