Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'm getting ready to leave for my game this afternoon and it's just started chucking down with rain. Oh bloody wonderful.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm getting ready to leave for my game this afternoon and it's just started chucking down with rain. Oh bloody wonderful.

I've just arrived in Toulouse to do a bit of Barrovian spotting and the heavens have opened. I have managed to forget to bring my coat. And hat. And brolly.

Tonight's word will be......

.....moist.

Got a new washing line today...we know how to live it up in our house B)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Even small two strokes can be dangerous if you're a sodding moron. :(

Image006.jpg

On the up side, I fly back to Helmand in a few hours. :) ..... :mellow: ................ :huh: ...................... :(

Dear god.....what got you?

Bet you're glad of that Tetanus jab now ;):ph34r:

Image006.jpg

On the up side, I fly back to Helmand in a few hours. :) ..... :mellow: ................ :huh: ...................... :(

Ouch

I had a similar experience in Corfu riding one of those things while wearing short trousers, my knee was a right mess, thankfully some kind local gentleman invited me into his house to wash the worst of the blood off then sprayed my knee with this orange stuff (I like to think it was some sort of antiseptic spray, but it may well have been left over paint).

I forgot that that bike's clutch always drags slightly when cold. I bumped it and despite pulling in the clutch, it pulled me off balance, upon which I ended up giving it full throttle and it dragged me down the road. :(

And then through a fence......................right through..................we snapped the larch lap panel in two. :D

The bike is virtually undamaged and the knee is on the mend again. It's scabbed over nicely during the weekend.

What doesn't kill us only serves to make us stronger. Isn't that right? :rolleyes:

Let's hope the Helmand sunshine speeds the healing process. it's 30 C out there at the moment. But will soon rise to 60 C. :(

TTFN all. :blush:

One of my patients from monday has had a bouguet of flowers delivered to me in work to thank me for sorting her out. I was really choked :blush:

perhaps she should have used a vase rather than your gob to store them in...

foxes or poor people?

Image006.jpg

If you had posted this tomorrow I'd have said it's jam smeared down your leg...bet it was stiff in the morning

take care on your next trip...be it Helmand or just out on the bike

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Skoda have come on leaps and bounds since being taken over some years back, as proven by your choice of lady magnet :D

Very nice cars indeed, my wife has had a couple of Skodas, both very good cars.

I was tempted by the company car option and would have had a flasher car (choice of Audi, BMW, Merc or VW) but decided to let them buy me a car to keep instead. With 0% finance over 2 years it was a no brainer.