paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

Was it a seismic event ?

:D

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Followed that up with Willie Nelson's wonderful 'Stardust' album.

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Southern Accent. I'm on the Cuba Libres tonight and there really kicking in. A glow of happiness is decending

Good choice - and it is Tom's personal favourite, IIRC.

More Headcat, I think they wrote this one.

Setzer deserves to be held in higher regard. I suspect he plays the 'wrong' genre of music.

Say Mamma is a cracking song. I cut my teeth on Gene Vincent thanks to our Malcolm

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

beautiful song sensitively performed by all concerned.

Sandy Denny used to sing this with the Strawbs

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Setzer deserves to be held in higher regard. I suspect he plays the 'wrong' genre of music.

Say Mamma is a cracking song. I cut my teeth on Gene Vincent thanks to our Malcolm

Not a bad way to cut your teeth. I love Say Mama, I think it might be my favourite Gene Vincent song.

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban - Mambo Sinuendo

The Nits - The Nits

Dub Colossus - The Ezana Stone Sessions. Remixes by various people, available as a free download on their FaceBook site.

Then off to the second-hand shop, where I got:

John Kay - All in good Time

Paul Simon - The Paul Simon Song Book

Peter Hammill - Fool's Mate

Stevie Wonder - Hotter than July