Sheffield v Fev

FEV-KT87

Sheffield v Fev  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Win, lose or draw?

• Rovers Win
    • Sheffield Win
    • Draw

The bonus point kings are next for FEV lets keep this up!!!

gone for a Fev win, always a hard ame against the eagles but lets see o the gme goes on a new pitch

Edited by FEV-KT87

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint Eagles fans but they AINT gettin no bonus point this week, no points at all.

We do struggle normally against them but the new Rovers will be again out to prove we have no bogie sides this year.

The Eagles will be out to impress in front of new fans at their new stadium but we will be the ones that impress the neutral footy fan and a huge Fev following will out sing the Eagles fans as usual which will inspire our players to another win.

Sheffield Eagles 12 - 36 Featherstone Rovers

Attenndance - 1580

MOM Briggs

First try scorer Steel

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

This is more of an even game than people think, Are Sheff really the home side?

They havent even played competitively at Bramall Lane, maybe they have had a few training sessions on the pitch who knows, but it will be like a learning curve for them as well as us

They are playing Barrow today up in Barrow also, the extra few days rest and preparation will edge it our way, Sheff seem to be a bogey team in the league and we cant score 40+ every game, this will be the first game where we have to slug it out and grind out a result

Sheff 14 Rovers 24

Att 1150

First try - Tonks

Interesting to note that the first two fans to give a prediction have gone for Sheff to score more points than Barrow or Halifax managed and i agree, playing on a wider pitch should "in theory" mean there will be more gaps. That's why i'm going for

Sheff 16 FEV 50

Att. 1200, thanks to the travelling FEVfans.

Mom. Saxton.

"NO BONUS POINT FOR TUBBY"

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Sheffield have some of the best attacking International players in this division - Ropati (Samoa), Groom (Fiji), Exton (PNG), Taulapapa (Samoa) & Yere (PNG) who will enjoy a big wide pitch to play on.

This could be our toughest test yet as the Eagles will be looking to put on a show for their "new" fans but as mentioned we will have had a longer rest between games.

I'll go for Sheffield 22- Fev 32

MOM JJP

Att 1850

The bonus point kings are next for FEV lets keep this up!!!

gone for a Fev win, always a hard ame against the eagles but lets see o the gme goes on a new pitch

well they haven't got much by the way of a point today. Took a right pasting at Barrow 50-4!!

Keighley also hammered Dews on their own patch and Widnes eased off in the 2nd half after giving Haven another hoofing!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Sheffield 10 - 56 featherstone

att 1,128

mom Briggs

first scorer Grayshon

match report

Featherstone Rovers were made to look good by a team that were forced to play only 6 days ago, Sheffield also had the disadvantage of playing on a superb playing surface travelling 2 miles away from their usual home ground. Rovers tackiling was ok but nothing special but the eagles gifted them 8 of their 10 tries by waving the rovers players past directing them to the line. (it is rumoured that they don't want Leigh to win the league and a few players have bet on fev for the title)

Fev are clearly in a false league position and when they face a team not depleted by one injury they will lose badly,then and only then will we see the true featherstone Rovers :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Paul Gibbins

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Sheffield 10 - 56 featherstone

att 1,128

mom Briggs

first scorer Grayshon

match report

Featherstone Rovers were made to look good by a team that were forced to play only 6 days ago, Sheffield also had the disadvantage of playing on a superb playing surface travelling 2 miles away from their usual home ground. Rovers tackiling was ok but nothing special but the eagles gifted them 8 of their 10 tries by waving the rovers players past directing them to the line. (it is rumoured that they don't want Leigh to win the league and a few players have bet on fev for the title)

Fev are clearly in a false league position and when they face a team not depleted by one injury they will lose badly,then and only then will we see the true featherstone Rovers :lol::lol::lol:

I love it Paul. You've been reading to many reports.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Sheff 10-36 fev

god nos what ATT will be!

Mom Briggs

first try jjp

Set things up nicely for the jolly boys n girls outing to Cheshire

Sheff 16-Fev 32

att-1190

mom saxton

first try-steele

AND NO AIR HORNS

paul braithwaite

Fev to win 48-16!

Lets see....Sheffield will be unsettled playing on their new field, they will be thrown off by the proximity of the fans and won't be able to focus for noise ;) , the ref will be only looking at one team blah blah blah...

Looking forward to the game!

I live in Sheff and travel to Fev for our home games, so will I be travelling home or away on Sunday? hhhmm... =D

I will also be going on my lonesome as Poppa Tonks isn't in the country, where will everyone be standing / sitting pretty pleases?

Robs

Fev to win 48-16!

Lets see....Sheffield will be unsettled playing on their new field, they will be thrown off by the proximity of the fans and won't be able to focus for noise ;) , the ref will be only looking at one team blah blah blah...

Looking forward to the game!

I live in Sheff and travel to Fev for our home games, so will I be travelling home or away on Sunday? hhhmm... =D

I will also be going on my lonesome as Poppa Tonks isn't in the country, where will everyone be standing / sitting pretty pleases?

Robs

Aww poor you bobs, I'm sure ul ear us ;-)

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

New ground new hope,Eagles 32 Feath 18 Att 3,500

Challenge Cup Winners 1998

Division Two Champions 1991-92, 2003

Second Division/Divisional Premiership Winner

1988-89,1991-92

Yorkshire Cup Finalists 1992-93

NL2 Grand Finalists 2003

Northern Ford Premiership Club of the Year 2001

NL2 Play-off winners 2006

South Yorkshire Cup Winners 2006

22 - 10 to Rovers

Attendance: 1700

MOM: Briggs

Attendance is difficult to predict because of two factors: This will be Sheffield's first home fixture at Brammall Lane and they might be offering freebies or cheap tickets to the locals. Also, there are likely to be even more travelling fans than the large support Rovers usually take, so this could be their biggest crowd of the season. It could be more like a neutral venue, however, because the surroundings will be unfamiliar to them and the Rovers fans will be making more noise.

After we were mugged by them earlier in the season (I've never seen a more one-sided draw, other than when Arsenal played Barcelona), I don't think they will be able to creep up on us again, and I don't think we will concede half as many penalties, even if Aston plays for them. So I expect Rovers to win by 4 tries to 2. Conversions will this time decide whether or not they get a bonus point.